"Introducing LetterPress – A Distant Second to a Real LetterPress"
Let's be honest here. No Photoshop set is going to come anywhere near as awesome as a real LetterPress. But if you don't have room in your garage (or $2000 laying around) this is a distant second. Just place your work in the RetroSupply LetterPress folder and you've got yourself great looking Letterpress work.
Here's some of the goodies that come packed in each RetroSupply LetterPress Smart PSD:
• Adjustable background paper color (Get eggshell white, linen or any other color you want)
• LetterPress paper texture
• 2 Ink layers (intentionally restricted to 2 colors to emulate common letterpress work)
• 1 non-ink embossed layer
• Ability to adjust depth, highlights, shadows and other details of the press
• 100% non-destructive. The RetroSupply LetterPress keeps your work safe from data loss.
Here's what you get when you grab the RetroSupply LetterPress now:
• RetroSupply Letterpress Smart PSD (Landscape 3000px by 2000px)
• RetroSupply Letterpress Smart PSD (Portrait 2000px by 3000px)
• LetterPress set of 4 brushes for extra distress if desired (just add layer mask to desired folder)
• RetroSupply Video Tutorial walking you through the process of using LetterPress
[FREE BONUS] LETTERPRESS LAYER FILES YOU CAN USE IN ANY PSD FAST
Plus when you buy right now you get LetterPress layer styles as a FREE bonus. This is a separate file that allows you to easily use the LetterPress effect in any work without the RetroSupply LetterPress files. Simple right click, copy the layer style, and then paste the layer style into any layer in any Photoshop file.
Grab LetterPress Now!
P.S. Remember, when you buy now you're getting 3 highly customizable premium files, a video tutorial and a FREE bonus (this is worth the entire value of the kit by itself).
Compatible with CS4 and above
Let's face it. It's basically impossible to find good ink textures for your work. You can search all over the web for brushes and end up wasting hours (and still have no good tools to show for it).
I'll let you in on a little secret (and this is exactly why they're so hard to find)...
Most of the people making these brushes are getting other people's free resources (and poorly made low resolution ones at that) and creating their own brushes or textures from them.
Plus, the original brushes and textures weren't even made from real ink textures in the first place!
The result is a disappointing set of tools that make it seem impossible to get these effects.
I've always wanted a pack like this (and always been majorly disappointed and the products on the market).
So while on sabbatical in Florence, Italy I discovered a little art shop on a cobblestone side street. I couldn't resist going in (especially when I imagined that guys like Michelangelo had probably walked down these same streets).
Inside I found a little shop packed from floor to ceiling with paint, ink, brushes, rollers and paper. I decided that I wanted to take a little piece of my journey home with me (in the form of some amazing ink textures).
So I bought a bunch of ink, rollers, brushes and paper and went back to my apartment for the weekend to make the best ink pack that I could.
• Analog Ink Smart PSD (Self Inking) - Landscape 20 x 16 in 300dpi
• Analog Ink Smart PSD (Self Inking) - Portrait 16 x 20 in 300dpi
• Analog Ink Smart PSD (Self Inking) - Square 16 x 16 in 300dpi
• Analog Ink Smart PSD (Built In Textures) - Landscape 20 x 16 in 300dpi
• Analog Ink Smart PSD (Built In Textures) - Portrait 16 x 20 in 300dpi
• Analog Ink Smart PSD (Built In Textures) - Square 16 x 16 in 300dpi
• 11 Ink Roller Smart Brushes (Drag them like real ink rollers)
• 8 "Classic" Ink Roller Brushes (Standard Photoshop brushes)
• 10 Standard Issue Ink Roller textures (isolated from background)
• "How to Apply Ink Textures to Anything (in 30 Seconds) Video Tutorial
Get All The Most Popular Atomic Age Print Effects in One Powerful PSD FIle
See a quick video demo below:
Now You Can Get Shiny, Metallic, Hot Foil Stamp Effects Instantly! (Even If You're Not a Photoshop Genius)
The RetroSupply Hot Foil Classic Stamp Machine gives you everything you need to get rich, delicate, flaky hot foil stamp effects instantly.
Watch the 2 Minute Video Demo Below
Here's What's in the Box
You Get Real and Digital Foil Textures for More Control
Here's Some Other Useful Features of the RetroSupply Hot Foil Machine
Plus, We've Loaded the Pack with Some Extra Surprises Including...
[BONUS]3 Foil Generating Actions FREE
Want to make your own custom foil patterns? We've included 3 Foil Generating Actions (Standard, Smooth and Rough). You can choose your own colors and create any type of foil you'd like in seconds.
This foil kit is massive. We wanted to give you tons of resources so you could create any type of foil effect you wanted in seconds. I think we've succeeded!