[FREEBIE] Horrific Halftone Brush Sample Pack
Try before you buy. Download two of our Horrific Halftone Photoshop Brushes Free
If you've ever purchased a car you know one of the first things they ask you to do is take it for a test drive.
Because unless you actually get to see how the car performs how will you know it's a good fit?
That's why we're giving you two Horrific Halftone Photoshop brushes FREE to test drive. Plus, we've included a tutorial video to show you how they work.
Don't forget, when you buy the complete pack you're going to get loads more:
- 250+ halftone brushes including clean and gritty.
- All the classic halftone angles including 45°, 60°, and 90°.
- Halftone shades between 10% and 90% so you can always get the right look.
- Pressure sensitive gradient halftones for tablets and iPad Pros as well as brushes that work like a dream with a mouse.
- The RetroSupply Better-Than-Money-Back Guarantee.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Tutorials
Emir Ayouni (AKA Growcase and one-third of Forefathers) was one of my first design heroes. I remember this Inappropriate Factory logo he did (see above) just blew my mind.
So when we did the Responsive Branding Training with Emir Ayouni I was thrilled when he shared how he created factories, warehouses, and other building in Adobe Illustrator.