Don't lose a minute of sleep with our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.Learn More
RetroLab Premium Photo Effect Kit for Adobe Photoshop
Premium Photo Effects for Photoshop
Buying Options $39.00
Have you ever wished you could create retro photo effects with ease?
RetroLab gives you 100% control over how you process your photos.
- Give your photos a vintage film look in one click
- Includes tons of presets, film actions, seamless surface actions, leak actions, camera flash and hot spot actions, film grain, stain and dust brushes, frames, seamless textures, and much more
- Easily customize the effects to get the look just right for your photo
- Get over $120 worth of products for just $29!
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 212 MB
VIEW THE DEMO HERE:https://vimeo.com/78988867
Here's what you get:
- 30+ RetroLab presets give you stunning effects fast.
- RetroLab Quick and Easy Tutorial Videos.
- 20 RetroLab film actions.
- 22 Seamless surface actions.
- 10 Realistic light leak actions.
- 8 Camera flash and hot spot effect actions.
- 4 Film grain actions.
- 3 Amplifier actions.
- 60+ Seamless surface textures.
- 4 coffee stain brushes.
- 2 dust brushes.
- <5 real frames including: Polaroid, classic photo, film negative and burnt photo.
- Create your own unique combinations.
- All actions are non-destructive and easy to edit.
- Apply multiple actions with no error messages.
- Seamless texture patterns include: folds, mildew, dust, wood, screen and more!
- Need low resolution seamless patterns? We've included over 15!
- RetroLab quick guide with simple tips to get the most from RetroLab.
You can check out a video demo here: https://vimeo.com/78988867
The same kind of kit used by your favorite design studio
It's well known that design studios have collections of resources created in-house. These resources save tons of time. RetroLab is a powerful kit you'll use regularly in your work.
We've Been Featured Across the Web!
Our #1 priority is making tools you'll love. You're feedback tells us we're on the right track:
• 4 Best-selling products on Creative Market, many of them hitting #1!
• Featured on the Adobe blog.
• Praised by the Senior Creative Director of Adobe.
• Featured on the Spoon Graphics design blog (over 100,000 readers a month).
RetroSupply Product Testimonials
"I own some pricey plugins that don't work as well as your products." - Evan Matthew Jones
"Thanks for the amazing action! It has really helped with my current projects!" - James Sizemore
"I can't believe how much you packed into one GREAT set! The possibilities are endless." - A Garrison
"This is such a good download. And I've only looked through the textures so far." - AmpDesign
"Very useful. Saves me a lot of time" - Geoff Wigglesworth
"I just blew 3 hours playing with all of these actions. I couldn't be more inspired" - D Grunstein
Over $130 Worth of Goods for Just $39
Any one part of this kit could easily go for $10 on Creative Market. That's over $120 worth of products for just $39! For most designers that's less than 1-2 hours of pay!
Get Something FREE Guarantee
I spent over 50 hours putting this collection together. I truly believe it's the best retro photo action kit available. If you buy RetroLab Premium Photoshop Action Kit and don't love it I'll give you any 1 item from my shop for FREE.
Click "Buy" to get it now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to be a Photoshop wizard to use RetroLab?
A: No, absolutely not. 90% of RetroLab works by just clicking "Play" on an action.
Q: Can I customize the effects?
A: Yes! I created RetroLab NOT to give you a collection of canned effects. But so you can create your own totally unique effects. 90% of RetroLab effects can be adjusted, tweaked and played with to your hearts content.
Q: I heard something about seamless textures? Tell me more...
A: I've included over 45 seamless texture patterns. That means you just select pattern and lay it over your photo. Some patterns are the same but reversed, desaturated or otherwise processed so they work with different layer effects.
Q: Why are you selling this for only $39? Are you crazy?
A: Yes. Yes, I am.