Give your work high-quality textures with this massive, texture pack from Von Glitschka!
The key to mastering any skill is understanding how to adjust and adapt techniques to fit your needs.
The same goes for adding textures to your work. If you don't know all the ways you can use the resources you're working with one hand tied behind your back.
Knowing EXACTLY how to use textures whether you're in Illustrator or Photoshop is a major key to working fast and creatively.
That's why we partnered with Von Glitschka to offer you The Awesomely Organic Texture Bus.
- 24 diverse Photoshop Brushes created from a 1960s hippie bus.
- 96 high-resolution texture files made by Von Glitschka (including Ai, TIF, and Bitmap).
- Original source photos from the bus (so you can build your own textures from scratch).
- Von's personal Ai artwork source file (so you can learn by reverse engineering a professional illustrators work)
- Von's personal Ps artwork source file (so you can learn by reverse engineering a professional illustrators work)
- 27-minute "Creating with Texture Bus Textures" tutorial video by Von Glitschka.
- 14-minute "Texture Timelapse" video by Von Glitschka (at 3X speed so you can follow along easily).
- Quick Reference Guides for Textures and Photoshop Brushes.
- The RetroSupply Risk-Free Guarantee.
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 589 MB
This huge pack of textures and brushes lets you give your illustrations high-quality textures with 100% control of how you use them (whether you're working in Photoshop or Illustrator).
Plus, Von's included everything you need to UNDERSTAND all the ways you can use these tools including two in-depth videos, one professional final Illustrator file, and one professional final Photoshop file.
The Awesomely Organic Texture Bus allows you to:
- Find the perfect texture for any illustration project in seconds.
- Choose the perfect file format for your texture.
- Learn how one of the world's leading illustrators uses textures in his work.
- Reverse-engineer the final illustration files of a pro (so you can confidently pack up your illustrations know you've done it awesome).
If you want to learn how to use textures in your illustrations, this is one of the best resources out there.
Grab it now for just $39 and become a texture ninja today!
- ABAnnie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy favourite product so far...
and I have a few! Love this, so much in here. The vector textures are printing beautifully on my cheap Canon home printer. Von's Illustrator files are icing on the cake in this pack.
- PSPhillip S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoMixed Bag of goods.
Personally, I like this set. It provides more than a hundred textured backgrounds, several of them converted to Photoshop brushes. But if you’re just looking for textures, you can find other excellent collections for more than half the price. There is a bit of overkill, with .psd, .tif, bitmap, vector and original photos. (I recommend scrubbing the vectors with Astute Graphics smart remove brush to reduce the memory overhead if you use them). That being said, if you want to understand how textures are produced and make your own, this is worth the price. The set includes a pdf book on how to make your own textures and instructional video. If you fall in that category, bump my review to five stars.
- ADAthena D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAwesomely Organic Texture Bus Collection is very awesome!
Great collection of textures to use in a wide variety of projects. Would love to see more like this!
- SASalvatore A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAwesomely Fantastic Deal!
Seriously with the addition of the bonus book this is the best purchase I've made at Retro. I love it. Great collection. Thanks and happy holidays.
- MMMatthew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoYass! The Bus is good.
Excellent collection of textures hands down. I also found these videos to be way better. Found a couple of nice techinques I used immediately... Thanks!