Get Black Inky Halftones Straight Out of a Repair Shop Parts Manual
SparkPrint gives your work a monotone print effect similar to that used on retro auto parts catalogues. It works best when used on part of a design (in the cover image above notice it's used on just the black areas).
- Simple action that gives your work a classic monotone halftone print style inspired by auto part catalogues, hardware stores, and 70s rock
- 1 SparkPrint Premium Monotone action with built in instructions
- 5 Curated Subtle SparkPrint Brushes ideal for rugged design
- 5 Subtle Shop Brushes including sandpaper, subtle print and cardboard textures
- 4 shop paper textures including chipboard, cardboard, folder and sandpaper
- Halftone size is completely customizable and 100% non-destructive
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 89.1 MB
The halftone size is customizable (and non-destructive) and I've included 9 subtle brushes to roughen up your work. Plus 4 paper textures!
When I was a kid my dad was always working out in the garage. He had a boat repair business. Many afternoons were spent with my dad working under a boat, the smell of resin in the air, fiberglass rolls on the ground, and Zepplin blasting from the radio.
The garage was packed with old boxes with every type of boat and car part imaginable. All these boxes had images and diagrams printed in black monotone ink. Instructions, product images and designs were all in black halftone (and stained with grease).
SparkPrint is a simple action that will give you that classic monotone haftone print style. Use if for design work inspired by auto part catalogues, hardware stores, and 70's rock.
What You Get:
Check out the video below
- MVMatthew V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Authentic, Great Quality, Value for Money, Excellent instructionsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAnother hit, Retro Supply Co.!!!
I’m loving SparkPrint, which I purchased quickly after getting the Comic Artist Toolkit & InkChamp. The first two purchases inspired three non-stop days of creative spec projects, and SparkPrint felt like a natural creative extension to them.
As with your other products, it was super-easy to set up & use.
I really appreciate your effort in creating such clear and concise instructions.
SparkPrint, like the Comic Artist Toolkit & InkChamp, has also perfectly captured the nuance of these retro textures while allowing easy creative adjustments..
Incidentally, for context, the exact moment I became interested in old comic books was in the 1970s when MAD magazine included a reprint of Bill Elder’s “Starchie” in one of their Super Special” editions… It’s this very analog Bill Elder/E.C. yardstick that I’m measuring your stuff with, and it’s all spot-on!
Each RetroSupply Co. purchase I’ve made has opened new creative doorways & inspired a handful of satisfying artworks.
I’m looking forward to what I can conjure up with the next one.
Cheers!RCRetroSupply Co.12 seconds ago
Thank you for your support and for taking the time to write such a detailed and thoughtful review! We always strive for authenticity in our products, but it's a real treat when we can strike a chord with our customers from something they treasure. We're also happy to hear that you found everything easy to use.
Happy creating, and thank you for supporting us!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- JPJason P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice action! Makes for rapid experimentation
It's a simple action, but it really makes turning photos in to retro halftones quick and easy (and adjustable.) Not much else to say, other than it's worth it.RCRetroSupply Co.3 years agoHi there, thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. Let our support team know if you have any questions. Have an amazing day!
- GCGustavo C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat, Easy to use
Pretty Niche use case but if this effect is something you do often it is a huge time saver!
- ZRZack R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSuper Fast Results
SparkPrint works so fast and is easy to use. Your images still look great even if hey are kinda detailed. Now I want to use SparkPrint on everything!RCRetroSupply Co.4 years agoThanks, Zack! I'm so glad you're enjoying the product. Thanks for your support!
- JEJarred E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEasy and effective
When you need that vintage feel, look no further! This action makes life so easy. I’ve been using it nonstop for a variety of project since I purchased it!