[LIMITED TIME OFFER] Buy ColorLab and get ColorLab Premixed Swatches FREE. Just add ColorLab to your cart to get the deal. Discount applied when you click Checkout.
Affinity COMIC BRUSHES
Capture the lo-fi look of classic comic inking in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo — just like you see in vintage comic books, Sunday comics, and old school advertisements.
- 28 halftone dot brushes
- 28 halftone line brushes
- 28 halftone dot shader brushes
- 28 halftone line brushes
- 3 comic inking brushes (Classic Brush Pen, Dry Nib, and Ramen Brush)
- 10 ink defect brushes
- 8 high-resolution paper templates
- Color formula chart (374 colors)
- User guide (including video tutorial links)
- [BONUS] Skin Tone Palette PDF
- [BONUS] Quick Start Coloring Sheet
- [BONUS] ColorLab X DupliTone complete 1000+ color palette PDF
ColorLab is a set of Affinity comic brushes, textures, and easy-to-use resources that give you fine tuned control over all the details you love about vintage comic illustrations including color formulas, screen angles, ink bleed, print textures, and more.
Software: Affinity Designer or Affinity Photo
Persona: Pixel Persona
Hardware: 2.4 ghz processor or greater
Memory: 8gb RAM or greater
Storage: 1.2 GB
Affinity COMIC Color Formula Brushes
ColorLab for Affinity features unequaled replication of halftone percentages, screen angles, and ink plate textures — giving you the power to capture all the charm and nuance of real print.
Affinity PAPER TEXTURES
8 high-resolution, customizable paper textures including traditional comic inking papers like newsprint, kraft paper, newsprint, flyleaf, and cover stocks.
374 COLOR FORMULAS
Our latest update includes 10% and 20% black (standard for 20th century comics) so you can get 374 authentic formula colors in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo. Includes classic bright, bold colors as well as a new updated color palette and reference sheet with rich and diverse skin tones.
DOTS AND LINES. CLEAN AND ROUGH.
ColorLab for Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo allows you to pick the perfect halftones for your project. Choose from clean dots, rough dots, clean lines, and rough lines.
Unlike any other product on the market, ColorLab brushes all layer seamlessly for more variety. Achieve cheap lo-fi comic styles or more nuanced editorial illustrations.
- DTdaniel t.Verified BuyerReviewingColorLab for Clip Studio PaintI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoColorLab is amazing fun!
It took me a little while to figure out how aspects of ColorLab worked with solid and toned color, but once I did, it was like magic ! It is so fun to use, and I just can't stop thinking about how much I enjoy the vintage halftones in all comics, and Colorlab brings it back! I'm still learning the colors but I'm enjoy playing around with this great product!RCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
Thank you for purchasing ColorLab! We are grateful for your review and are happy to hear you're enjoying your order. If you need extra help using ColorLab, you can check out our tutorials page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing your work with us, and have a great day!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- MIMark I.Verified BuyerReviewingColorLab for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Great Quality, Excellent instructionsRated 5 stars3 months agoA new perspective on colour.
I’ve been obsessed with the ColorLab comic color kit ever since I purchased it. I had never worked in layered halftones before and found it exciting and refreshing. I can’t stop drawing with them!
The results they give are fantastic adding an authentic retro look to anything you apply them too.
The accompanying colour guides, pallets and skin tone charts are beautifully put together and extremely helpful.
To top it all off, the brushes are simple to use and feel natural and fluid. I couldn’t be more stoked with my purchase. Many thanks RetroSupply. Keep up the great work
- AMAlice Mena B.Verified BuyerReviewingColorLab for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Excellent instructions, Great Quality, Value for MoneyRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat pack!
I just loved how real those brushes look on digital drawings. I'm still learning how to use them, but I can say that I'm addicted to them! Plus, there's the paper pack, color sheet and instructions to make your piece looks really vintage.
- LLLewis L.ReviewingColorLab for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Value for Money, Great Quality, Excellent instructionsRated 5 stars5 months agoBest offset printing brushes ever made!
This brush set is the perfect tool to simulate the retro offset printing style! The colors and patterns really capture that authentic feel. Pair it will all the tricks of the trade and you really establish a modern version of a classic style. Being the Graphic Designer/Prepress Manager of an offset printing company it is fun to bridge the gap between actual offset printing and the digital space.
- DSDoug S.Verified BuyerReviewingColorLab for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Fast results, Great Quality, Excellent instructionsRated 5 starsYesterdayUser Friendly
This ColorLab kit gives you that vintage comic look and feel. The included resources make it very user friendly. I own a couple of Retro Supply’s products and am very pleased with them.RCRetroSupply Co.3 minutes ago
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to write a review! We're happy you enjoy ColorLab, and that it has been easy for you to use.
Thank you for supporting us!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team