A bundle of our popular collections of Photoshop texture mockups. Drag and drop your work into the Photoshop file for instant results. Plus, three FREE bonus packs when you buy now.
- Instantly display your work on 36 different textures including peeling paint, wood laminant, rusted metal, exposed brick, painted wood, and more.
- Created using photos shot on locations in San Francisco's ChinaTown, Monterey's Cannery Row, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and my Uncle Al's house in Mountain View, California.
- Easy to use. Paste your work into a folder and the textures are automatically added. Seriously, it's that simple.
- 36 textures at 3000 x 2000 pixels
- Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and above.
You probably know that when it comes to graphic design products I'm all about instant gratification.
That's why I love the RetroTexture MegaBundle so much. Just drag and drop your work into our professional made Photoshop texture files and get amazing textures. including peeling painted walls, exposed brick, rusty metal, wood laminate, and heaps more.
A fast and easy way to display your work in real world environments.
Buy Now and Get These 3 Bonuses Free
Bonus #1 | 8 Textured Mock-Ups from the RetroSupply Vault ($12 Value)
8 more textures from the RetroSupply vault. Textures include red rust, white chipped wood, scrubbed green metal and 5 more.
Bonus #2 | 25 High-Resolution Textures ($12 Value)
Gigantic surprise texture pack. Perfect for creating backgrounds, brushes or anything else that requires some really big textures. Pack includes some high-resolution versions of mock-up textures, as well as some never before seen textures.
Bonus #3 | Limited Edition Set of 6 Logo Templates ($10 Value)
A set of 6 vintage style logos you can use as a template for your next project. Logos include a clothing company logo, an outdoors inspired logo, a butcher logo and 3 more. This set is only offered for 72 hours. Then I'll trash the file and never sell it again.