- These mock-ups let your clients see their logo out in the wild
- 12 high-quality wood and steel mock-ups for a realistic view of your logo application
- Easy to use files so that you don't have to be a Photoshop pro to master these mock-ups
When you send your clients a logo concept do you present it on a business card mock-up? Maybe you use a collateral mock-up.
These are great tools to help your client imagine what their logo will look like in the office. But what about out in the wild? What will the logo you created look like when it's painted on a crate and behind a warehouse for 2 years?
Here's what you get:
• 12 wood and steel mock-ups.
• Well organized files.
• Easy to use. Just copy and paste your work in a folder.
• 3000x2000 px for easy use on a variety of projects.
• Photographed using the 5 star rated Sigma 18-35mm lens.
• Highly distressed surfaces.
These mock-ups make it easy to add another dimension to your logo presentation. Plus, there's just something really fun about seeing your work look old : )
Best of all these mock-ups are dead simple to use. If you can copy and paste your work into a folder you know how to use this pack.
Grab it now!
Software Requirements: Photoshop CS3 or above
Dimensions: 3000x2000 pixels