Software Compatibility: Procreate (recommended with Apple Pencil but not required)
Get Natural Looking Crosshatching in Seconds
- 73 stippling brushes for Procreate to give you perfect stippling textures in your illustrations.
- 24 shader stippling brushes
- 24 fixed stippling brushes
- 15 detail stippling brushes
- 8 liners
- 2 specialty star & dot brushes
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions for installing from Mac, PC, or just your iPad.
- Made for Procreate.
Example of Procreate Brushes in Use
Do you work in Procreate? Imagine creating perfect stippling and shading in one brush of your Apple Pencil.
Say hello to the Drunk Sailor Stippling Stippling and Liner brushes for Procreate. Perfect for spicing up your illustrations fast.
Here's why these are the best stippling brushes for Procreate
- Made using real stippling brush techniques taught in art school.
- Works with an Apple Pencil.
- Pressure sensitive brushes give you 100% control (great for seamless shading).
- Fixed stippling textures so you can get a perfect stippling texture that is consistent in size and opacity.
- Created using bristol board and micron pens scanned in at 600 DPI.
- Tons of variations based on stippling, pointillism, dot art, and dot tattoos.
- Easily change the color of your brushes.
- Designed for easy layering to create the exact effect you want.
Buy Drunk Sailor Stippling Brushes for Procreate now and start adding great looking stippling to your work fast!
Made for Procreate.