More of that vintage paper you love.
Introducing Paper Boy Volume 2, a collection of packaging paper textures– everything from fast food wrappers to postage boxes and manila envelopes.
Made for the professional creative, these paper textures let you illustrate in Affinity, and, like magic, your work will take on the look of vintage packaging!
These aren't just JPGs you overlay on your work — they're carefully crafted templates with nuanced texture and aging.
And the best part? The template does almost all the work! Seriously, if you can adjust a few sliders in Affinity, you can get these effects.
This brings me to another great thing about this pack. You can control the intensity of the paper, the ink, and the textures with ease. So you can make the effect as intense or subtle as you wish.
Plus, your art is separated from the effects, so you can easily try your art out on any of the eight paper textures or turn the textures off completely!
What You Get
This effect is one of the most straightforward packs we've ever produced. Just download the paper textures, browse the simple instructions (less than 100 words), and you're off!
Instant Download. As soon as you complete your purchase, your product is added to your RetroSupply Account area, and we will email you a link to download the product immediately.
8 high-resolution packaging paper textures. Designed to make your final art look like the original source material, non-destructively.
Simple instructions. PDF instructions with just four steps simply diagramed, so you'll instantly understand how to use the effect like a pro.
Software: Affinity Designer
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16GB of RAM or higher
Storage: 983.7 MB
- EWErica W.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 2 | Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoI love everything from Retro Supply!
These textures add just the right aesthetic I want for my work!
- BbadgerbroVerified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 2 | Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGood textures!
If there's one thing I love about Retrosupply's catalog is the textures and such they have like this. This little pack has really livened up a lot of my pieces, being the one missing puzzle piece that makes me satisfied with the look of my art and the aesthetic. It's very authentic and a real game changer!
- GTGrace T.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 1 | Comic Book Paper Textures for Clip Studio PaintI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat!
great texture pack!
- JVJohnny V.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove the papers and paper textures
These are great!!! I use them for my comic book coloring pages to get their old look.
- JRJeff R.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 2 | Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoA Great Supplement to Volume 1!
I’m so happy to see some additional packs of pre-made texture. While these are not as adjustable as the Phantom paper pack, what I love about these is that they already have unique elements built in, making them super easy to just use as a background. While I have not taken all the new templates out for a spin, I think I’m most excited to try out the use manilla envelope.
I think the only suggestion I would make for all these texture packs is that it would be really helpful to put together a quick reference chart as a pdf similar to the ones in the brush pack for all the texture packs (I.e. all the Paper Boy volumes and Phantom Paper. It’s a minor quibble, but for someone like me who only works on tablets and phones, it makes it easy to pull up the reference on the phone in files and draw on the iPad. I’m looking forward to grabbing volume 3 soon!