Perfectly damaged paper textures.
Paper Boy Volume 3 is a perfectly curated collection of our most damaged archival papers from the RetroSupply vault! In this pack, you'll find blotting papers, used butcher paper, waterlogged kraft paper, and more!
Made for the professional creative, these paper textures let you illustrate in Photoshop and, like magic, your work will take on the look of artfully damaged paper!
These aren't just JPGs you overlay on your work — they're carefully crafted templates with heavy texture and aging.
And the best part? The template does almost all the work! Seriously, if you can adjust a few sliders in Clip Studio Paint, you can get these effects.
That brings me to another great thing about this pack. Control the intensity of the paper, the ink, and the textures with ease. So you can make the effect as intense or subtle as you wish.
Plus, your art is separated from the effects so you can easily try your art out on any of the eight paper textures or turn the textures off completely. The paper may be damaged, but your art won't be!
What You Get
This effect is one of the straightforward packs we've ever produced. Just download the paper textures, browse the simple instructions (less than 100 words), and you're off!
8 high-resolution damaged paper textures. Designed to make your final art look like the original source material, non-destructively.
Instant Download. As soon as you complete your purchase your product is added to your RetroSupply Account area and we email you a link to download the product immediately
Simple instructions. PDF instructions with just four steps simply diagramed so you'll instantly understand how to use the effect like a pro almost.
Software: Clip Studio Paint
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 8 gb of RAM or higher
Storage: 51.9 MB
- MLMichael L.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 3 | Damaged Paper Textures for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 hours agoPaper textures
great product , very useful.RCRetroSupply Co.4 minutes ago
Thank you for taking time to review Paper Boy. We’re glad you enjoy it and find it useful.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- MSMarco S.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 2 | Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent paper!!
Love this paper! Great textures, great look and easy to work on! So much you can do with all the variations of tones! Anyone’s work will be enhanced with this paper!!! I’m buying all of them!RCRetroSupply Co.1 month ago
Thank you for your purchase of Paper Boy Vol. 2! We're happy you enjoy your purchase and are grateful for your thoughtful feedback.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- EWErica W.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 2 | Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoI love everything from Retro Supply!
These textures add just the right aesthetic I want for my work!
- BbadgerbroVerified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 2 | Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGood textures!
If there's one thing I love about Retrosupply's catalog is the textures and such they have like this. This little pack has really livened up a lot of my pieces, being the one missing puzzle piece that makes me satisfied with the look of my art and the aesthetic. It's very authentic and a real game changer!
- GTGrace T.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Vol. 1 | Comic Book Paper Textures for Clip Studio PaintI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat!
great texture pack!