Need to add a little (or a lot) of gritty photocopy textures to your work? We've got your back with this epic masterpiece of photocopy goodness.
- Use textures on large prints with no drama (AKA no pixelation).
- Crisp bitmap textures pop off the page and bring out the best in your work.
- Big, diverse brushes let you create custom photocopy masterpieces.
- Includes intuitive Smart PSD for instant results when you're feeling lazy (like having a Photoshop guru building your file for you).
Made from 100% Real Photocopies
Inspired by 90s alternative rock flyers, half-dead high school photocopy machines, and the possibilities of cheap mass duplication.
The Photocopy Hate Machine textures and resources were lovingly assembled for you from REAL photocopies. Made in REAL copy shops. With REAL people staring at us like we were crazy.
Then we scanned and processed these at 1200 DPI to capture every speck of toner.
Here's everything you get when you buy the pack:
- 55 photocopy bitmap TIFFs (average size of 10,000 x 13,000 pixels)
- 75 photocopy Photoshop .abr brushes (average size of 2000 pixels)
- 1 Smart PSD set up for instant results (4000 x 2662 pixels)
- 1 Photocopy Hate Machine Brush Reference Sheet
- 1 Photocopy Hate Machine Bitmap TIFF Reference Sheet
- 1 Photocopy Hate Machine Instruction Sheet
Grab the Photocopy Hate Machine, crank up your favorite 90s alternative album, and make some photocopy magic!
What's up with the name Photocopy Hate Machine? The idea came from a conversation about what a hate machine is (per NIN Pretty Hate Machine), a hilarious comic from The Oatmeal that uses the phrase "printer hate machine", and the term pretty hate machine on Google Answers.