In this tutorial, we're going to show you how to make a beautiful fruit illustration in Procreate.
We'll use simple geometric shapes, a minimal color palette, and some rich gouache inspired textures.
Plus, we'll cover all the steps so you can follow along including:
- Setting up your workspace in Procreate.
- Making your initial concept sketches.
- Choosing a color palette.
- Blocking out the main shapes of the composition.
- Adding final textures and details for an authentic retro look.
In order to follow along, make sure you have the following:
- iPad and Apple Pencil
- Procreate (available in the App Store)
- The Mid-Century Brush Pack for Procreate