Authentic Screen Printer's Toolkit
Everything you need to add just the right amount of authenticity to your illustrations and screen printed art.
Replace all of your screen printing textures and resources with an all-in-one toolkit.
- 63 lightweight full page textures (transparent grayscale PNG).
- 15 lightweight edge textures (transparent grayscale PNG).
- 9 gritty vector stamp brushes.
- Hey Monkey Design Illustration Pack (.ai files).
- Print-ready shirt and poster template.
- Flatstock and textile work orders.
- 10 usage and resource guides to get you results fast.
- 100% handcrafted by Lenny Terenzi at Hey Monkey Design.
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 249 MB
One Pack for All Your Printed Texture Work
Do you ever feel like your cobbling together a ton of resources for your print work?
If you're like a lot of designers and illustrators you probably have a bunch of different resources that you have to pull together for doing your print work.
Let's not even talk about finding stuff that lets you work in Adobe Illustrator.
Which is why I'm excited to introduce the newest kid on the block, the Authentic Screen Printing Toolkit.
The Authentic Screen Printing Toolkit is an all-in-one printing pack that helps you add textures in Illustrator and have it ready for clients or printers without any additional resources.
What would typically take four different resources to do, the Authentic Screen Printing Toolkit does with one.
Here's what the Authentic Screen Printing Toolkit will help you create:
1. Textured Work in Illustrator. Add natural, rough, gritty textures to your print work in Illustrator with full-page, lightweight, grayscale PNG's, brushes, and edge textures. Just place on your work, choose the color you want and you're in business.
2. Print Ready Templates. Give your clients and printer great looking files with print-ready templates for shirts and posters. Just replace with your own logo and you're good to go.
3. Work Orders. Professional textile and flat stock work orders make it easy to share the specs of the work with clients, add value, and reinforce that they're doing business with someone on top of their game.
4. 7 Resource Guides. The pack includes 7 easy-to-follow resource guides that will have you up and running in minutes.
Here are the short guides that are included:
- Full page textures
- Edge textures
- Brushes Illustrations
- Screen printing templates
- Resource guide
With everything you need to make great looking screen printing work just a click away, the Authentic Screen Printing Toolkit will help you focus on making great work.
This pack is the result of six years of Lenny Terenzi of Hey Monkey Design running a screen printing studio. Lenny regularly charges $125 for a workshop at his studio.