Grimy Vector Brushes with Bonus No-Stretch Technology Versions
The Garage Grime Vector Brushes are a set of four packs, each with 15 unapologetically gritty Illustrator brushes (including some no-stretch vector brushes) that will make your work look as though it was drawn on paper.
- 4 packs of Garage Grime brushes (approximately 20 brushes per pack).
- Includes brushes made from 60+ year old wax oil crayons, motor oil, and more weird stuff.
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 494 MB
So we dug around in the grimiest, most rugged place we know: our garages. And it was there that we found 65-year-old old wax crayons, oil stains, grease drips and everything we need to make this vector brush pack.
Inspired by a pack of 1950s wax oil crayons we found just sitting in a garage – hence the name – these brushes recreate the rough, unfiltered sketches made by commercial artists in the mid 20th century, and will add that vital human touch to your designs and illustrations.
Here's exactly what you get when you buy the pack today:
60 ready-to-use vector brushes made and inspired by our grimy garage treasures
Each of the four packs is unique. But all are inspired by grimey garage goodness.
Includes a Pack of No-Stretch Vector Brushes
One of the packs comes with a limited set of bonus no-stretch versions of some of the brushes. That means no matter how long or short you make the stroke it won't look distorted.
Vector Brush Reference Guide.
Each pack comes with an inspiring and beautifully designed brush reference guide. This makes it easy to see what each brush looks like. Plus, each reference guide includes the history behind the set.
We want you enjoy these brushes right away, so we've made easy to follow instructions with pictures. That mean's less time worrying about installation and more time creating!
- RRRoberto R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove the Garage
No need to clean out the Garage, it's got some cool textures we can use! This set of brushes does what I wish I could do back in the day. So easy!Was this helpful?
- SHSteve H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThese are good brushes!
Love these brushes. They look really great. The continually-whatevering ones let you create nice long strokes that don't look stretched out, and the traditional brushes still look great, even when they do stretch out. Love everything from you guys!Was this helpful?
- TLTony L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoAlways satisfied
Worked perfectly with a current project I’m working on.Was this helpful?
- MHMartina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThe Garage Grime Vector Brush Bundle is Great !
These brushes are perfect and easy to use !Was this helpful?RCRetroSupply Co.4 years agoThank you Martina!
- CNClaude N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAwesome material!
Very precise brushes, easy to install and use! Beautiful and well done!Was this helpful?