Create Lush Gouache Style Illustrations with this Photoshop Brush Pack
"So much detail! How in the hell did you do that?"
That's the question that I've read probably a dozen times below Adam Grason's work.
Luckily, now you can use the same brushes that Adam Grason and so many other illustrators use in their work.
Be sure to look carefully at the brush previews to see how the brushes are used and the diversity in the pack.
Here's what you're going to get:
- 68 gouache brushes for Photoshop.
- Works fantastic with pressure sensitive tablet
- Get rich gouache effects in Photoshop in a few minutes. No more hours of searching for weird textures to add on top and then mask in odd angles.
- Perfect for flexible illustrator work for posters, books, and other artwork that must be able to scale.
- Brushes pay for themselves in one project easy.
- Compatible with Photoshop.
Software: Photoshop CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
iPadOS: 8gb RAM or higher
Storage: 22.2 MB
Here's a detailed list of everything you get in the pack. We tried to anticipate every type of brush and resource you would want in a gouache pack like this.
- 8 gouache liner brushes for giving the edges of objects a textures feel.
- 20 fixed width gouache shader brushes for consistent application of texture
- 20 varied flow gouache shader brushes perfect for layering and building up texture
- 20 varied size gouache brushes perfect for getting in tighter and more detailed areas
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Start Getting Rich Gouache Brush Effects in Photoshop Today
If you've ever seen illustrations with rich classic textures that are full of depth this brush pack is for you.
Its uses are nearly endless. And it will help you achieve a time-consuming and frustrating effect with ease (and probably a smile on your face).