Create Lush Gouache Style Illustrators with this Illustrator Brush Pack
"So much detail! How in the hell did you do that?"
That's the question that I've read probably a dozen times below Adam Grason's work.
Luckily, now you can use the same brushes that Adam Grason and so many other illustrators use in their work.
Be sure to look carefully at the brush previews to see how the brushes are used and the diversity in the pack.
Here's what you're going to get:
- 50 gouache brushes for Affinity Designer.
- Works fantastic on computer or iPad.
- Get rich gouache effects in Affinity Designer in a few minutes. No more hours of searching for weird textures to add on top and then mask in odd angles.
- Perfect for flexible illustrator work for posters, books, and other artwork that must be able to scale.
- Use it how you want. Create books, merchandise, posters, vector art, or anything else. Just don't resell the pack or give it away.
- Brushes pay for themselves in one project easy.
- Compatible with Affinity Designer.
Software: Affinity Designer
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 82.8 MB
Here's a detailed list of everything you get in the pack. We tried to anticipate every type of brush and resource you would want in a gouache pack like this.
- 10 gouache liner brushes for giving the edges of objects a textures feel.
- 20 360° gouache shader brushes for adding depth to your work and giving you the ability to mask the brush how you want.
- 20 gouache edge shader brushes that allow you to apply gouache textures to edges without the need for a mask. Saves time and CPU.
- Easy-to-follow instructions.
- Printable brush reference sheet.
Start Getting Rich Gouache Brush Effects in Affinity Designer Today
If you've ever seen illustrations with rich classic textures that are full of depth this brush pack is for you.
Its uses are nearly endless. And it will help you achieve a time-consuming and frustrating effect with ease (and probably a smile on your face).
Here's an example of how illustrators often use the brushes.