LATE 19TH-CENTURY ENGRAVING MADE EASY
Get intricate late 19th century line work in seconds with this fun and easy-to-use set of engraving brushes.
- A set of Affinity brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century
- Includes brushes, high-res overlays, and an organized instruction guide
- Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work
- Easy to use, simply choose your brush and start painting
Software: Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo
Persona: Pixel Persona
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 81.7 MB
In 1870 John Rockefeller incorporated Stand Oil Corporation and industry and innovation began to sweep across the nation.
With the rise of capitalism came the unmistakable artwork from the era including: engraved stock certificates, illustrated invoice forms and letterhead with detailed typography
IndustryPress is a set of Affinity brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century with ease.
Just select the brush and start painting on your canvas. You'll be amazed how effortless it is to add this engraved line work.
Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work.
Here's everything that you get when you buy IndustryPress:
4 IndustryPress Affinity brushes (raster brushes)
- 4 Pressure sensitive Affinity brushes (raster brushes)
10 bonus high res grunge overlays for adding distress to your work fast
All files well organized and named in proper folders
Check out this quick product tour video to learn how IndustryPress was made and how easy it is to use.
- AMANDRZEJ M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPeru usefull tool
thx for this pack ;)RCRetroSupply Co.13 seconds ago
Thank you for purchasing Industry Press. We're happy you're finding it useful.
Happy creating, and thank you for the support!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- RRRoberto R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIndustry Press-awesomeness!
When the boss wants that illustration right away, there's no time to create it traditionally. This software is a real time saver and easy to use.
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIndustryPress for Affinity
Superb & very easy to use!
- OTOfer T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat brushes, easy to use and provide super results.
These brush packs are super cool and will enable you to get really unique results with a flair of authenticity. Highly recommended if you want to give your art some old-school touches.
- MRMegan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAnother Great Tool with Infinite Possibilities
Personally, I find pixel work a bit messy and prefer to work in vector. That said, I have used these in Affinity Designer's "Pixel Persona" to create effects behind text and graphics and they work great, but I wish they were vector instead of raster. (I tend to use Grave Etcher vector brushes more often.)RCRetroSupply Co.3 years agoThank you for the great feedback! Unfortunately Affinity Designer does not yet have a tool that allows you to paint on patterns in the Drawing Persona. If/When that update is made, we will definitely be making more of these pattern based brushes available for the Drawing Persona!