A Library of 21 Seamless High-Resolution Paper Textures That Simulate the Look of Real Ink
Phantom Paper is a diverse library of 21 high-definition, truly seamless paper textures that work like magic. Easily make your work look like it's printed, painted, or drawn on real paper.
What makes Phantom Paper different than other products?
An exclusive library, not a huge download. Download only what you need and save time and space or download everything with one click — you choose!
- Truly seamless. High-resolution paper textures (300 DPI) with well-hidden seams so your textures work on any size project.
- Easy to adjust. Textures include a base layer and a highlight. This creates the illusion of true depth and paper grain texture.
- Massive variety. No repeats or useless paper textures. Here are the diverse paper textures we've included: butcher paper, classic comic, cold press, construction paper, eggshell, gouache paper, hot press, kraftboard, laid paper, mummy paper, newsprint, onionskin paper, paper bag, Pea-Chee folder, rag paper, rice paper, seed notebook, speckled kraft paper, trade rag, and uncoated matchbook.
- Degrading PNGs. Add authentic touches with drag-and-drop PNGs that blend perfectly, including creases, oxidation, creases, water stains, and more.
Each paper texture has its own unique qualities, making it flexible whether you need to add a touch of analog goodness or rich depth and texture. Our two-layer system gives you fine-grain control over the intensity and shadow of the paper.
Plus, you can easily resize textures to any size, adjust blending modes, and convert to greyscale for your own unique look and feel.
Software: Affinity Photo or Designer
Download: 30-50MB (varies by paper texture)
When I was eight years old my dad showed me a trick called the Haunted Hanky.
The magician puts a handkerchief on the table, whispers some secret incantations, and slooowwly the handkerchief begins to dance and move on the table.
That was the beginning of a lifelong love of magic. So when we were working on this paper texture pack there was a point where we demoed the Laid Paper on a piece of art and the effect looked like pure magic.
These paper textures will give you the same thrill as one of those magic tricks your uncle would show you when you were a kid. So we thought it was only fitting to design the pack to look like a beginning magician's guidebook.
Grab the pack, add some vintage magic to your work, and impress your friends!
- ABAgung B.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat Texture!
Creating 100% vintage look such an easy way, even if you need learn a little it's worth a shot!.
Love the texture and bonus finishing effect! (Chef Kiss)RCRetroSupply Co.2 months ago
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to review Phantom Paper! We're happy you enjoy it. Thank you for including your example art as well!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- JCJasmine C.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoTop quality
After doing some research I figured out that this was the best option to go for with the look I wanted. It comes with amazing options and the ability to manipulate it to your needs. Definitely will be using RetroSupply for all my procreate needs xRCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
Thank you for your purchase, Jasmine! We're grateful for your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying Phantom Paper.
- MLMegan L.ReviewingPhantom Paper for Clip Studio PaintI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars4 months agoDifficult to Use
I'm probably doing something wrong but when I got the original AI files for the program, it does not let me open the file. Tried downloading them in svg and pngs but the quality of them doesn't come out the same. I'm wondering if there was a tutorial on how to open the file properly or if there is a way to get to the original AI files like other reviewers have mentioned. The papers on its own looks great but when trying to put it on the image, it doesn't look right to me. When I try using the clipping mask on it, it disappears as well.
- JAJoelle A.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLegitimately Great!
Obsessed with this pack! It has made a huge difference in *spicing* up my art!
- KSKari S.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoI LOVE IT!! 💋
It was easy to use, easy to download and i just looove all the textures! It gives my digital drawings that retro-look i like! I just love it! 🌞RCRetroSupply Co.1 week ago
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to review your purchase of Phantom Paper. We're happy you enjoy the paper textures and kind find use for them in your work.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team