- A monoline script inspired by mid-century Hollywood, California
- Included 3 weights (Light, Regular, & Heavy)
- Standard extra glyphs
- NEW complete font set of bonus glyphs (in 3 weights)
- Includes all standard alpha-numeric characters and popular catchwords
- Designed by Amy Hood of Hoodzpah Design Co.
A Monoline Script Inspired by 40's and 50's California
Mid-century California was a magical place. Post-war optimism fueled the popularity of everything from Hollywood to roadside diners.
Palm Canyon Drive is a monoline script inspired by retro matchbook covers, travel postcards, Tikki bars and Hollywood. With a classy yet unpretentious tone Palm Canyon Drive is as comfortable on a Tikki bar matchbook cover as it is on a Hollywood movie poster.
What You're Going to Get
- Palm Canyon Drive script Light (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive script Regular (OTF)
- Palm Canyon Drive script Heavy (OTF)
- Bonus Illustrative Glyphs Light (OTF)
- Bonus Illustrative Glyphs Regular (OTF)
- Bonus Illustrative Glyphs Heavy (OTF)
- All standard alpha-numeric characters
- Extra glyphs including popular catchwords and transitionals
About the Font
Palm Canyon Drive was designed by Amy Hood, co-founder of Hoodzpah Design Co. in conjunction with RetroSupply Co.
Amy Hood's work is a seamless blend of modern and retro design. Hoodzpah Design Co. has worked with all sorts of awesome clients including Google, Matchbox, The History Channel and more.
- TBTroy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoAwesome!
Easy to use!
- MKMichelle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoA BEAUTIFUL Font
Just the font I was looking for!
- KGKevin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoOne of my favorite fonts!
Amy did an amazing job with this font! I highly recommend it to all designers!
- RLRylin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoYes!
Incredible! Can't wait to put it to use!
- FFFrank F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGood Lookin' Font!
Big fan of this font, I was using the free version for a while but I decided to purchase the deluxe version for the extra weights. The extra glyphs are pretty slick too, I could see myself using them even if I'm not using the script font in that particular project.
The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 was that while the regular weight has multilingual support, the heavy and light variants are missing the multilingual characters which is a bit of a bummer since a lot of my work is in Spanish. Other than that I have no complaints, hopefully the character set gets expanded at some point in the future.
Saludos!RCRetroSupply Co.2 years agoThank you for the kind words, we appreciate your support! We are also very happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase and I’m glad that you enjoy the contents of the pack! Have an awesome week!