Bring the analog indie aesthetic of Risograph printing to your digital work with our Risograph Brush & Texture Kit for Clip Studio Paint — so realistic you'll smell the soy oil-based inks for days!
Each brush and texture in this pack was made from analog source material. We hit up some of our favorite Risograph printing studios and asked them to push their printers to the limits.
The final output is a collection that perfectly captures the unmistakable textures and overlay effects of analog Risograph art in your digital studio.
With a complete spectrum of wet and dry Risograph brushes, true print defects, and authentic scans — Risograph Brush and Texture Kit is an authentic and thoughtful kit for prints, posters, zines, comics, and more.
We developed this brush pack in conjunction with Risograph printers and artists to create the most realistic brush pack on the market.
Here's everything you get:
- 30 Risograph dry brushes in set tonal range of 10% - 100%.
- 30 Risograph wet brushes in set tonal range of 10% - 100%.
- 10 Risograph dry shader brushes in shader tonal range of 10-100%.
- 10 Risograph wet shader brushes in shader tonal range of 10-100%.
- 16 print defect brushes made from real Risograph print defect.
- 1 Risograph Brush & Texture Kit User Guide PDF.
- 3 Risograph Brush & Texture Kit training videos.
- 10 High-Growth Color Palettes PDF & Color Sets
- 3 Riso Print Shop swatch libraries (Japanese, European, and North American).
- 1 Riso master swatch library with all known Riso ink colors.
Software: Clip Studio Paint 1.11.8
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16 gb of RAM or higher
Storage: 263 MB
We couldn't have made this pack without the feedback, inspiration, and art from some amazing Risograph artists and printers. Thank you for helping bring this pack to life and catching all the little details!
These folks are amazing — not only did they print tons of Risograph prints for us. They also gave us insights into the Risograph printing process and shared tons of great photos of their studio. If you're looking to do some real Riso printing (which you totally should — this is a great studio to work with.
Julia is a graphic designer and printmaker from Austria. Thank you for helping the pack to find its voice. The animated art and experiments you sent to us kept us inspired and excited.
Jasmine Floyd is a freelance illustrator and printmaker residing in the lovely Shropshire countryside in England. Jasmine’s illustration style was hugely influenced by her experiences studying illustration in Liverpool and the wonderful arts scene there - hence the vibrant colors and psychedelic vibes! She’s a big fan of dogs, coffee, carbs, and running.
Lucia Calfapietra is an Italian illustrator based in France. Deeply influenced by old children’s books, she plays with textures, clean shapes, and vivid colors. She loves to digitally recreate the feeling of hand-made, cheap printed ephemera from the past.
She combines dreamy sceneries with an ironic touch. Her illustrations are published in magazines, book covers, children’s books, and packaging. Her work (and her free time) often revolve around food.
She often collaborates with her partner, lettering artist Nicolò Giacomin.
Lulu is a French illustrator who has been working independently as an illustrator and graphic designer for 15 years. She has lived everywhere, from the United States to Hungary to the United Kingdom…and has finally settled back on the French rainy Atlantic coast. She spends her free time roaming flea markets in search of finds from the 1950s, her favorite period!
YUK FUN is design duo Lucy Cheung and Patrick Gildersleeves. They work from their home studio in Portslade-by-Sea on the south coast of England, screen printing, making clothes, and drawing.
Bailey Curry is an illustrator living in a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona. Their work incorporates limited color palettes, heavy texture, and geometric design for a playful retro aesthetic. Bailey lives with their partner and two cats, spending their daytime working for RetroSupply Co.
Illustration artist. Based in Japan. My illustrations have received widespread acclaim for their sense of uniqueness, and I am currently involved in a wide range of projects, fabric design, and magazine covers.
Suzanne Sarver is the lead product creator at RetroSupply since 2016. She currently lives in Mobile, Alabama with her husband. When she's not making cool stuff for RetroSupply, you can find her antiquing and junking, working on restoring her 1892 house, traveling, and volunteering for local non-profits.
Big thanks for your massive depth of knowledge and helping us orientate ourselves and pointing us towards some great Risograph artists. Chris also wrote a Risograph article for us that is a smart and concise introduction to Riso.
- SNStella N.Verified BuyerReviewingRisograph Brush and Texture Kit for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIt’s great
It is the best product I have purchased on this website. It's great.
- CECarlos eduardo E.Verified BuyerReviewingRisograph Brush and Texture Kit for PhotoshopI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Authentic, Great QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Brush set!
It´s everything I wanted to achieve this kind of style.
The only thing that I would highly appreciate it, is to see the workflow for a more complex illustration, by showing the process of some of the drawings you display in the preview of the brushset.RCRetroSupply Co.1 month ago
Thank you for purchasing and reviewing the Risograph Brush & Texture Kit! We're glad you enjoy the brushes and that they suit your style. We appreciate the feedback regarding tutorials or process videos. We talked about it and hope to be able to provide it in the future.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- LGLynn G.Verified BuyerReviewingRisograph Brush and Texture Kit for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Excellent instructionsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReally enjoy this kit
This kit has sped up my work, and I produced a piece they had amazing texture and is already selling prints. I appreciated the information included with the lot, as well as the palettes.RCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
We're happy to hear you're enjoying your purchase of the Risograph Brush & Texture Kit! Congratulations on being able to sell prints of your art. We're glad that we could assist in speeding up your workflow.
Thank you for supporting us!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- NSNorma S.Verified BuyerReviewingRisograph Brush and Texture Kit for PhotoshopI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, AuthenticRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGorgeous brushes
Great and easy to use brushes! I have created multiple illustrations now with them in Photoshop and procreate and can't wait to create more. Highly recommend!RCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
Thank you for sharing your review and artwork using the Risograph Brush & Texture Kit! We're so happy to hear you enjoy them. Please be sure to tag us if you share more of your work to social media. We'd love to see it!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- EGElianna G.Verified BuyerReviewingRisograph Brush and Texture Kit for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Authentic, Fast results, Great Quality, Excellent instructionsRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoJust what I was looking for!!!
I had a piece that I was workshopping for months. Found out about these brushes and legit got it done the next day. Brushes are super easy to use and download. Also love the color palettes.RCRetroSupply Co.4 months ago
Thank you for writing a review and sharing the art you made with the Risograph Brush & Texture Kit! We're happy they could help you finish your idea. Thank you for supporting us!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team