You know how sometimes you want your work to look like it's just been discovered under an old mattress soaked in malt liquor?
Finally, you can beat the living god out of your work with this collection of 25 edge and fold brushes for the Procreate.
Check out Exhibit A.
Okay, so as I was saying — here's what you can do with these distressing brushes in Affinity.
- 5 edge distressor brushes for smashing your edges like all those comic books you didn't take care of as a kid.
- 5 paper folds to emulate the look of folded up magazines and parking tickets.
- 5 paper crack brushes swiped from brittle glossy covers, spine cracking, and creases.
- 8 paper scuffs, ink abrasions, and ink smudges to emulate the general poor treatment that can only be found on the printed page.
- 2 water stains to capture the moisture damage that happens when you use your Ralph Snart comic book as a coaster for your ZAP! soda.
Plus, these brushes were made in mega resolution so they'll look nice and crisp when you use 'em.
Software: Affinity Designer
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 62.2 MB