This New Font Practically Creates Logos for You
Do you want to create beautiful, custom logos and typography FAST with a few mouse clicks?
Imagine if you could type a few characters, convert them to outlines and then easily adjust anchor points to create a custom logo.
Not just any logo or typographic symbol. But the kind that you can proudly print on shirts, posters, and websites.
Sounds like a dream right? Not anymore. SOLID70 does all this!
- Create beautiful, custom logos and typography quickly and easily
- Each character is well balanced and kerned
- Engineered to easily adjust anchor points to create a seamless custom logo
- Easily customizable outlines and colors
- Perfect for creating custom work but also looks great without doing anything
Number of fonts: 1
File Type: OTF versions of all fonts
File Size: 13.6 KB
License Type: Standard version
Foundry: RetroSupply Co
Here's How It Works
- Select the SOLID70 typeface.
- Type a few words, characters or just one character.
- Convert to outlines.
- Adjust anchor points and colors.
It's that easy! The result is beautiful custom designs that look like they took you hours to make (don't worry, we won't tell anyone your secret).
Here's Why SOLID70 is Unique
We made this typeface to make your life easier.
As soon as you load the OTF file you'll notice a few things:
- Each character is well balanced and kerned (no tweaking the kerning and trying to get stuff to line up right, we spent the time to get this right)
- It looks great right out of the box. SOLID70 is perfect for creating custom work. But it looks great without doing anything.
- You'll feel like it's a little too easy to customize. Seriously, it feels like this typeface is doing the work for you.
We've already had dozens of designers grab SUPER70 and the response has been really positive.
Here's what people are saying about SUPER70:
"You guys did all the hard work. I am gonna push the limits of this thing and see what all I can do!"
"Really loving this new SOLID70 type system from The Studio Temporary and RetroSupply. Can't wait to use it on a bunch more stuff!
Brenden Goodcuff | Goodcuff Design
"Playing around with a rad new typeface designed by The Studio Temporary. Appreciate the early release homie!"
"Five Stars. One of a kind products with attentive, rapid service!"
Peter J. | Graphic Designer
Buy Now and Save
If you're like me (and just about everyone else in the world) you love saving money! Grab SOLID70 now and save $9 off the retail price.
For the price of a pizza you can have a typeface that makes it dead simple to create custom type work. Don't wait, forget and miss out on this special price.
Buy it now!
- JBJoan Betbesé C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoVintage future
I’ve been working in some retro Sci-Fi concepts and it’s the perfect companion font.RCRetroSupply Co.12 seconds ago
Thank you for your purchase! We're happy you found Solid 70 useful for your exciting project. Happy creating!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- ECEvan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful font
This lovely font is super for a retro feel and is beautifully easy to adjust and edit.
- PSPhillip S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoSolid product but not as easy as described
The concept behind this product is praiseworthy. A typeface designed to be altered. The design aspects are unquestionably sound. Well balanced, elements that flow well into the next element, etc.
But the elements aren’t as easy to modify as the one to three steps in the description, especially if you want to change or connect sub-elements of the characters. Not only do you have to ungroup (given), but each character is a compound path, which has to be released from the compound. The o’s and 0’s then need further work because the compounds don’t release into independent shapes.
It might be helpful to include a separate vector file with each element in each letter isolated as an object. This will pose other problems (manually aligning elements), but having two options: releasing a word or phrase into shapes and working with independent vector elements would be welcome.
- KPKeith P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat font!
Amazing font as usual!
- ETEric T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoLovely!
SOLID70 is a terrific retro type system—easy to use and very attractive. Well done.RCRetroSupply Co.4 years agoThanks, Eric! It is definitely a great retro typeface!