Classic Grain Brushes for Illustrator
A classic collection of diverse grain texture brushes. Perfect for adding authentic gritty, grungy shading or adding soft and subtle grain textures to your work. Easy and fast results!
- 32 Illustrator grain brushes
- Brushes make it easy to add texture and shading
- Made from analog paint and ink samples
- Clearly organized and includes instructions for installing and using brushes
- Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 68.4 MB
Save 42% on this and every Illustrator brush pack we've ever made (620+ brushes) with our I Want All the Illustrator Brushes Bundle.Vector Grain Textures So Good They Should Be Illegal
Over the past 18 months I've collected dozens of grain textures from acrylics, inks and papers. Using these tools I've spent many early mornings and late nights drinking coffee and making textures.
This pack of 32 grain scatter brushes were sourced from these hundreds of samples over the past 18 months.
- CUC Ui T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Quality, Ease of use, AuthenticRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGrainy texture
Love these, five stars.
- ABAsa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRetroGrain | Grain Brushes for Illustrator
Great product. Easy to install and use. Nice quality to the textures of the brushes.
- EPEnrico P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love these brushes.
I love these brushes.
- JGJorge G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDetails details details
They've been great for adding more depth to my letting and illustrations!
- GKGréta K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoFantastic brushes, but hard to handle
Brushes are really cool, thank you for that, it was a really good purchase! However, I have a tiny problem connected to the brushes - it's so very detailed that is hard to use, Illustrator gets slow easily. I know, I know, you guys have a little article about it, but it didn't help me that much. So, I just try to use it the most effectively, but it's a struggling 😔