100 no-crash textures for Adobe Illustrator.
Includes four packs and tons of different vector textures from grunge to ink and subtle to intense.
- 100 super-lightweight textures that won't crash Illustrator (TIFF files).
- Easily change the color by using the Eyedropper Tool.
- High-Resolution for projects big and small (4000 by 4000 pixels).
- Easy-to-follow PDF instructions with pictures.
- Made in my garage with cardboard, ink, sandpaper, and old tools (my wife thought I was going crazy out there).
- Includes four packs of 25 textures. Each with a different theme.
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 142 MB
I love working in Illustrator.
But I HATE adding textures in Illustrator.
Yeah, you know why... Because of this spinning wheel of death! It pops up when I least expect it and totally ruins my flow.
And it always seems to happen when I forget to save my work!
So after a particularly traumatic Illustrator/texture/crash event, I had enough. So I started racking my brains trying to think of a way to solve this problem.
I searched all over the web for different solutions and found one that I loved. I saw a lot of screen printers using it and it just eliminated the whole issue of Illustrator crashing.
So I made the flagship pack and called it Diet Vector Textures. Diet because, you know, the textures are super-light and won’t bloat (or crash) Illustrator.
It includes 15 high-resolution TIFF files that you can easily drop into illustrator and change the color with the click of a button. These files are super-lightweight, guaranteed not to crash Illustrator, and look great in your work.
Here's some cool stuff I love about this pack:
- You can just drop one in and instantly have a tasty texture
- Easily resize and adjust them to control exactly where the effect is applied
- Stack them to make insane textures
- Works great for screen printing or digital work because they're high-resolution (4000 by 4000 pixels)
This pack will become a reliable friend. You can come back to it, again and again, to use in your illustrator projects.
Plus, by combining even two different textures, resizing, and layer you can make millions of unique textures. Not to mention they're 4000x4000 pixels so they work on big projects.
Just check out the Five-Star Reviews we've received so far. This pack is not fancy or hard to use. But it works like a dream.
Grab it now!
- KMKevin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat stuff!
Nice collection with a lot of variety. Easy to use and the diet vectors are really effective.RCRetroSupply Co.2 months ago
Thank you for purchasing Diet Vector and for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you enjoy it and find it easy to use and diverse.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- LFLynn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Lightweight Textures for Illustrator !
Love these lightweight textures! I’m Going to have fun with these in various projects. There are lots to choose from but so far my favorite is the Sour Chew Halftones but they all look delicious.
- AHAngelica H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAll The Textures I’ll Ever Need
The best pack of textures I’ve ever used. Has everything I need plus some!
- FPFiona P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVector textures
Really useful pack of textures to add lovely imperfections to vectors 😊
- TLTony L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect!