I love mid-century design. No surprise, right?
But finding ideas and inspiration is a time-consuming pain in the butt.
Why? Because you have to look all over the place for this stuff. Yeah, sometimes it's fun but it ends up turning into a black hole of searching.
Next thing you know you've been looking for ideas for 2 hours.
Then it's time for lunch and half your day is gone.
We've been creating retro-inspired goods for designers four years now. During that time we've built a stockpile of retro inspiration. We literally have Dropbox files overflowing with ideas so we're never at a loss.
- Four time-saving guides to help you bring mid-century American design inspiration into your work.
- Guides include useful extras like color swatches (for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Procreate), links to free fonts, and more.
- Easy-to-read guides are perfect for flipping open randomly and finding fresh ideas, color palettes, fonts, layout ideas and more.
- Made by digging through real vintage catalogs, retro products bought from estate sales and eBay, forums, and more. 12+ hours invested in each pack.
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 29.9 MB
You Asked and We Listened (Finally)
After getting hundreds of emails over the years it finally occurred to us that we should package this stuff up for our customers.
So we created a pack and called it The Mid-Century Throwback Pack.
It includes four handy PDF guides that you can easily pull ideas from for your illustration and design work. These PDF's come with useful extras like color swatches, free font downloads, layout cheat sheets, and more.
These guides are super-easy to use, guaranteed to save you time, and make your work look great.
Here's some cool stuff I love about this pack:
- You can flip through the packs fast, grab an idea, and be on your way.
- Use the bonus extras like color swatches, free fonts, layout cheat sheets to work even faster.
- Combine ideas from different guides to build your own unique work.
- A perfect inspiration time-saver for illustrators and designers alike.
Here's exactly what you get when you buy the pack today
Four Mid-Century American Design Guides
You'll receive four mid-century design guide, each one focusing on a different aspect of mid-century design. Guides you'll receive include The Mid-Century Color Catalog, The Mid-Century Font Book, Styles & Trends of Mid-Century America, and Quotes from Mid-Century Designers. You'll also receive a bonus tip guide!
Value Added Bonus with Each Pack
With each pack, you receive we'll also be sending you a value-added bonus. What's a value-added bonus you ask? It's a unique digital item that enhances the value of the guide you receive each week.
For example, the Mid-Century Color Catalog comes with 25 sets of color swatches for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Procreate (so you don't have to manually add the color swatches from the guide).
A Friendly Heads Up
If you want to get these packs (plus, bonuses) then grab the pack NOW. I'm not trying to create buzz here - this happened last time and I just want to make sure people aren't upset or surprised when it's gone.
Thanks for supporting the shop!
- KJkevin j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoGreat pack
I really love this pack. Very informative and the colors swatches are really great. Really loving retro supply!RCRetroSupply Co.19 seconds ago
Thanks for purchasing the Throwback pack and for your kind review! We're happy you found it informative and hope it will be useful for you for years to come.
Thank you for supporting us, and happy creating!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- LRLisa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA well-thought-out resource
Really well organised set of products. Some great info on colour management in your software - plus a historical overview of mid-century design also included in here.
- JRJeff R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhat a wonderful resource!
I stumbled across this gem last week while searching for some items to utilize a 15% off discount code burning in my pocket. Looking at the products page, I realized I picked up a part of this as a freebie in the Secret Society site. I was extremely happy with that, so quickly added this to my cart anticipating more mid-century fun. All the modules are great and the additional assets are icing on the cake!
- KRKerri R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWhat's not to love?
Another great texture pack!
- AAndyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood have a little more oomph
I do like packages like this but I was hoping for more guidance. When they talked about graphical layout ideas I was hoping one of the PDFs would show several example layouts they put together or templates, in addition to the mid-century examples they link to. The design suggestions they gave were nothing I didn’t know and a couple were confusing (like the slice and dice one); I wasn’t sure I understood what they were getting at. I would welcome a beefed up pack like this in the future.