Create Lush Gouache Style Illustrations with this Photoshop Brush Pack
"So much detail! How in the hell did you do that?"
That's the question that I've read probably a dozen times below Adam Grason's work.
Luckily, now you can use the same brushes that Adam Grason and so many other illustrators use in their work.
Be sure to look carefully at the brush previews to see how the brushes are used and the diversity in the pack.
Here's what you're going to get:
- 68 gouache brushes for Photoshop.
- Works fantastic with pressure sensitive tablet
- Get rich gouache effects in Photoshop in a few minutes. No more hours of searching for weird textures to add on top and then mask in odd angles.
- Perfect for flexible illustrator work for posters, books, and other artwork that must be able to scale.
- Brushes pay for themselves in one project easy.
- Compatible with Photoshop.
Software: Photoshop CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
iPadOS: 8gb RAM or higher
Storage: 22.2 MB
Here's a detailed list of everything you get in the pack. We tried to anticipate every type of brush and resource you would want in a gouache pack like this.
- 8 gouache liner brushes for giving the edges of objects a textures feel.
- 20 fixed width gouache shader brushes for consistent application of texture
- 20 varied flow gouache shader brushes perfect for layering and building up texture
- 20 varied size gouache brushes perfect for getting in tighter and more detailed areas
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Start Getting Rich Gouache Brush Effects in Photoshop Today
If you've ever seen illustrations with rich classic textures that are full of depth this brush pack is for you.
Its uses are nearly endless. And it will help you achieve a time-consuming and frustrating effect with ease (and probably a smile on your face).
- LRLuis Romero S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoSuper!
Great quality product for Photoshop. I’ve really gotten into retro art after seeing a RetroSupply post on Instagram (actually they usually share art from people who has used their brushes, and it helps to make a decision because you see the result and you fall in love with it) . They are really simple to use and versatile. Immediately useful and incorporated smoothly into workflow. The most important thing is the great variety of brush choices, it really helped elevate an illustration I was working on! They give your art such a distinctive look. I thought that this type of brushes was more appropriate for people who do realistic, comic, or more artistic drawings, but it works also in illustrations with flat colours, a lot of geometric content and shapes, because it gives an organic touch, contrast between the gouache effect and the solid drawing type, and also the result seems less 'artificial', warmer and even more elaborate.
I've really found that, nowadays, an illustration without these types of effects, even a little bit, is kind of boring. With gouache style you can get a feeling of depth, feeling that it seems to be colored by hand... I have to say it’s a good investment. Top notch.RCRetroSupply Co.13 seconds ago
Thank you for your purchase and fantastic review of Gouache Shader! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order. Bringing warmth and an organic touch is what we strive for in our products. Thank you for supporting us, and happy creating!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- ALAdam L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGouache shader fun
Wow, what a great set of brushes, i am only in the experimental stage here and yet to fully utilise in a project but so far the fun stage of play and experiment has been a joy, yet again from RetroSupply, to use straight out of the box, the level of detail in creating these brushes are second to none, how you boffins at RetroSupply come up with these brushes is astounding, keep up the good work RetroSupply!RCRetroSupply Co.2 weeks ago
Thank you for your purchase and kind review! We're happy to know you are enjoying Gouache Shader.
Happy creating, and have a great day!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- ASAlyson S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoAmazing brushes
I love them! They add some new texture to my illustrations that I couldn't achieve myself, worth the price
- EBERICA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoThese brushes are a real Game Changer!
The textures created by all of brushes have a beautiful, organic, analog feel with great customizability. They're beautiful in black and white ink pieces, but they really shine when working in color, particularly when adding a 50s-60s retro feel to an illustration. And, they worked like a dream in Clip Studio Paint EX, which is the program I use on a Samsung Galaxy Tab s7. Downloading was simple, and from there, activate your split screen function and drag and drop from the files screen into your subtools folder. Even I was able to figure it out. And now, those brushes have become an integral staple in my process, so, this is my long-winded way of saying, that I adore these brushes!
- RJRebecca J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoRealistic, and so fun to use!
I just got started using these, and like everything Retro Supply makes, they're fun, and making cool cool art is effortless and amazing. I really love this set.