In the 1940's tons of stuff came packaged in a tin. Motor oil, razor blades, aspirin, typewriter ribbons, all this and more came in tins. This packaging communicated the rugged quality products that came inside the packaging. Now with RetroSupply Machine Shop you can forge your design projects with the same durable reliability of these old products.
- Reproduce post-war 1940s tin packaging with an easy-to-use Smart PSD.
- Includes loads of high-quality textures such as thinning paint, wear and tear, scratches and scrapes, and more.
- Includes Smart Object based Photoshop template, textures, overlays, and an easy manual.
- Perfect for client mock-ups, Dribbble shots, displaying logos and more.
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 318 MB
Here's What You Get When You Grab RetroSupply Machine Shop Now:
- RetroSupply Machine Shop Smart PSD (3300px by 2196px)
- 10 Black and White Machinist Textures (3300px by 2550px)
- 10 Vintage Steel Overlays (4500px by 3000px)
- RetroSupply Machine Shop Manual PDF
- Scraped and Scratched
- Thinning Paint
- Classic Wear
- Wear and Tear
- Back of the Toolbox
- Garage Nightmare
Here's my favorite part about this pack: for just a few bucks you can have a toolkit on hand that lets you level up your presentations in seconds.
Your clients and designer friends will think you spent hours messing with textures and Photoshop effects!
Grab Machine Shop today and start getting eroded surfaces fast!