Introducing our latest Limited Edition RetroSupply Skeleton Mascot tee featuring extra distressing and a red hand printed interior label.
Each shirt is unique and has its own distressed printing features, making these tees one-of-a-kind.
These shirts are printed with 100% eco-friendly inks and are so soft you'll forget you're wearing anything at all. Plus, they're pre-shrunk, so you don't have to worry about it fitting differently after a few washes.
- Limited edition tee with extra distressing and red interior label
- 100% printed by hand at Hey Monkey Design Studios in Durham, North Carolina
- Made of a soft, comfortable blend of 50% polyester, 25% combed and ring-spun cotton and 25% rayon for a comfortable and great looking fit
- Printed with eco-friendly soy based inks and cleaners
Did we mention these are limited edition? Only 100 were printed. Grab one before they're gone and retired to the RetroSupply limited merch graveyard.
Blend: 50% polyester, 25% combed and ring-spun cotton and 25% rayon
Printed By: Hey Monkey Design Studios
- MBMichele B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAwesome!
Just got today and it’s quickly become my favorite t!Was this helpful?
- KPKatt P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
Great quality, super soft & a stellar design.. Make more, please!Was this helpful?
- KPkristopher p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAwesomeness
Got my shirt the other day and like everything I’ve gotten from RSC top quality!!! Well done.Was this helpful?
- BHBen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove my new RetroSupply shirt!
Shirt material is super soft, and the fit is great. Quick shipping too!Was this helpful?
- BFBrian F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThis is a super comfortable shirt!
I just got this, this is a super soft shirt with a multiple color screen printed image on the front. The image was printed nicely, and it's nice enough that I don't see this shirt tuning into a car wash rag for many years to come. I'm kind of surprised the image isn't on the back, but I like the shirt, it will get lots of wear time.Was this helpful?