THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION OF RETRO GLITCH EFFECTS AND OVERLAYS
Create retro-style glitch effects in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo using our collection of layered Affinity templates, overlays, and brushes
- 3 high-resolution Glitch Effects embedded document templates (.afphoto format that will work in Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer)
- 27 high-resolution glitch overlays (4000x 3000px .tiff)
- 25 high-resolution screen overlays (4000x 3000px .tiff)
- 4 high-resolution texture overlays (4000x 3000px .tiff)
- 36 brushes including pixels, glitches, light flares and more
- 14 clone stamps including pixels, glitches, light flares and more
- 1 in-depth full color user guide
Software: Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 2.5 GB
The ultimate collection of retro glitch effects and overlays
I remember watching football games on my mom and dad’s analog television. This was before remotes (you had to twist the channel knob and it made these loud clicks).
The television had rabbit ears. You constantly had to tweak and adjust them to watch your show. And sometimes some weird glitches happened.
Glitch Effects for Affinity is our way of packaging up all those glitches and imperfections. With this pack you can drop photographs and illustrations into the templates and instantly get 100% customizable effects.
Here’s some fun facts about the pack:
- I bought an analog television from Goodwill and tortured textures out of it.
- We dug deep into the online subculture of glitching to discover what effects were most desirable (then packaged them as texture overlays)
- We focused on true retro/analog glitch effects (real noise, pixelation, tube decay, etc.)
- Just place overlays on top of your work and change the blending mode for instant glitch effects.
- Place your work in the embedded document template. Instantly see glitch effects that can be 100% tweaked how you want them.
If you’re a designer, illustrator, or developer who likes to experiment in your work, this pack is for you. With over 70 different assets and nearly infinite combinations you’re sure to find the right touch for your next project.