Get a Hardworking Professionally Made Layered Type System (at a Price a Design Student Can Afford)
If you're a font junkie like me, you're probably on a never-ending search for the perfect layered font.
Layered fonts have been used in hand printed work for over a century. Using multi-colored text, two or more cuts would be printed on top of each other to create eye-catching headlines, signs, and posters.
The Parts and Labor font family pays tribute to this traditional printing style.
Any designer worth their salt will tell you that well-crafted fonts are an investment NOT an expense. Fonts like this regularly go for $100 or more. I've spent as much as $200 for a layered type family.
What we love about Parts and Labor
- Layered 3D font family makes it easy to create stunning custom typography.
- Includes four fonts display, 3D, shade, and shadow so you can bend it to your will.
- Lots of bonus glyphs and stylistic alternatives to add custom touches fast.
- [Bonus] Free Parts and Labor Illustrator action will make any font 3D in seven seconds (valued at $17 - yours FREE).
Number of fonts: 4
File Type: OTF versions of all fonts
File Size: 6.41 MB
License Type: Standard version
Foundry: Joe Andrus
What you get when you buy
- Parts and Labor Font Family (Display, 3D, Shade, and Shadow)
- Parts and Labor 3D type Illustrator action
- English language support (European language support on its way)
- Free font and action updates for life.
About the Designer
Joe Andrus is designer, illustrator, and art director based out of Ontario, Canada. Joe has worked for snow and skate magazines, spent three years working as an art direction at a creative ad agency, and has run a successful studio for the past two years.
In addition to type design and screen printing Joe has worked with clients like Patagonia Outdoor Clothing.
Joe built Parts and Labor in Illustrator and then moved to Glyphs for fine-tuning and font conversion. The entire font family was built on large amounts of espresso pulled from his Bezzera BZ10.
Bonus: Try out the standard version of Parts and Labor FREE. If you love it be sure to buy the commercial license with all 4 weights and the bonus 3D Illustrator action!
Download Parts and Labor standard weight FREE
Bonus Parts and Labor 3D Illustrator Action Demo Video
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoVery nice font
Very nice multilayered font.RCRetroSupply Co.13 seconds ago
We're glad you're enjoying Parts and Labor. Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to write a review!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- JHjosh h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoTime To Get Organized
This product is just what I need! I wanted to organize and label stuff in my garage/shop to make it easier for my family to find stuff. This font is perfect for that! Now I just gotta make sure they put everything back in it's place! Thank you for making such a great font! Not sure why I waited so long to buy this, but I'm glad I did!RCRetroSupply Co.11 months ago
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to write a review! We're happy you are finding Parts and Labor useful for you organization project. Best of luck!
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- SWShaun W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoa fun and versatile typeface
I love this one! I can't wait to use these fonts more in the future. Thank you!RCRetroSupply Co.3 years agoHi there! Thank you for the kind review and choosing our products for your projects. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying them. If you have any questions don't forget to contact our support team for help. Have an amazing day!
- JLJames L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product, Great Instructions
Love this font and have nothing but good things to say about RetroSupply in general.
- LTLyn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAMAZING!!!
Love the products Dustin!
xxRCRetroSupply Co.5 years agoThanks Lyn!