Don't lose a minute of sleep with our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.Learn More
Responsive Branding with Emir Ayouni
Buying Options $197.00
In this comprehensive webinar, you'll get insight on how Emir Ayouni handles a branding project, step-by-step.
Emir will cover everything from first contact with a potential client, all the way to presenting the final product and delivery.
Here's what you're going to get:
- 17 Training module videos with Emir Ayouni, working on a branding project from start to finish
- Two 120-minute webinars with Emir Ayouni
- One 60-minute bonus webinar with Emir Ayouni
- Transcripts for every training module video
- 14 pieces of templates & resources (see all of them below)
Number of fonts: 4
File Size: 3.61 MB
Here's what we're going to cover:
- Step-by-step creation of a responsive brand identity
- Client communication
- Writing a proposal
- In-depth client questionnaire explanation
- Building a mood board
- Going from sketch to final product
- Working on a common goal with the client on ONE concept, instead of multiple
- Creating a rock solid brand presentation
- Creating a client brand book
- First reply to an inquiry. Learn how to cut through unnecessary correspondence before cutting to the chase.
- Going over the questionnaire. You'll get Emir's questionnaire that he sends to every client. He will give a step-by-step explanation for reach question and cover the importance of using them to lay down a foundation for the project.
- Writing a proposal. Learn how to put together a proposal and learn how to decide if you should give clients pricing tiers.
- Client follow-up call. Learn what topics you need to discuss with the client before digging into the process. Emir will also discuss the importance of face time communication.
- Mood board creation. Learn how to build a mood board that you can share with clients and tips on where to pull inspiration.
- Pitching concept ideas Learn how to go from brainstorming to a written concept pitch.
- Sketching Learn how to move forward from your concept pitch and start putting pen to paper.
- Design phase Learn how to take your loose concept sketch and turn it into a polished brand identity.
- Customizing type Learn how to tweak and customize existing type to make it unique.
- Creating a corporate color palette Learn how to select the correct colors that will form the brand.
- Building out a fully responsive brand identity Learn how to break down a brand into a responsive scalable unit.
- Building a presentation and working with mock-ups Learn how to build out a polished presentation that will wow the client and sell the brand concept.
- Putting together a brand book Learn how to compile deliverables and package them up for easy access and handling for the client. Emir will also cover how to put together a brand style guide.
Here's what you get:
Learn to create a responsive brand identity from sketch to final product in these training videos. You'll also learn more about client communication, writing proposals, client questionnaires, building mood boards, and creating a rock solid brand presentation. Think of each module as a private lesson in Emir's studio. He will demonstrate in detail the various steps and procedures used in each part of the branding process. Emir is reserving this front row seat just for you.
Three previously recorded live webinar training videos. We encourage you to watch the training modules first and then watch the webinars for deep dives into content with live student questions.
Each recording will come with transcripts so it's easy to review.
INITIAL CLIENT EMAIL
A template of the first reply email to send after a client reaches out.
CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE TEMPLATE
You'll get Emir's very own client questionnaire. Best of all, it'll be provided as a template so you can just plug in your personal logo, adjust the questions to be specific to your client, and it's ready to be sent!
INSPIRATION BOARD MEMBERSHIP
You'll get an invitation to join Emir's personal inspiration Pinterest board. Emir has spent years collecting top-notch inspiration for his own branding projects. You'll get lifetime access to this board, which he add to every week!
CLIENT PROPOSAL TEMPLATE
You'll get Emir's client proposal template, which can be easily adapted to your own branding clients. Combined with the skills you learn in the webinar, you'll be turning in all of your future proposals with 100% confidence.
LINKS TO BUSINESS RESOURCES
Over the years, Emir has found the best resources and tools for every part of the branding process. This includes software, websites, and more! No need to take notes, we will provide you with a PDF of all the links so you can reference it at any time.
CLIENT PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
Create a brand presentation like a boss. This template is easily adapted to your own brand and is sure to leave a lasting impression on your clients.
BRAND BOOK TEMPLATE
A style guide template to send to clients that outlines their responsive brand, corporate color palette, and typography.
CORNER ROUNDING SCRIPT
Emir's secret sauce for rounding corners in Illustrator. Comes with installation instructions.
LINKS TO FONT RESOURCES
A PDF with links to font resources discussed in the Part 2 live webinar session.
EXAMPLES OF SKETCHES TO FINALS
A few examples of Emir's sketches and their final vectors.
RESPONSIVE BRAND CHECKLIST
A quick checklist for items that need to be included for a fully responsive brand.
INVITATION TO COLOR INSPIRATION BOARD
Your invitation to the Pinterest board Emir uses to gather color inspiration.
A checklist for the process that Emir follows for every branding project.
“20 years of branding work for clients has taught me what works and what's a waste of time. I'm excited to share what I've learned with you.”
– Emir Ayouni | Growcase & Forefathers Group
About the Instructor
Emir Ayouni is the owner of Growcase and affiliated with The Forefathers Group™, a global design studio franchised in Tulsa, New Jersey & Gothenburg.
Emir's love of illustration and design started as a kid.
"I drew my own Garbage Pail Kids cards and MAD Magazine Covers and just dreamt about one day getting to do something like that for a living. So I guess I was always into design, just not professionally."
"Fast forward, through the teen years (when beer, moonshine and friends were far more exciting than pencils), to 1997, when I was studying in Stockholm and all the computers there had Photoshop installed. So on my off time, I started to learn it by myself and from there, I schooled myself on the various Adobe software available and made the transition from pen and paper to mouse and monitor."