100 no-crash textures for Adobe Illustrator.
Includes four packs and tons of different textures from grunge to ink and subtle to intense.
- 100 super-lightweight textures that won't crash Illustrator (TIFF files).
- Easily change the color by using the Eyedropper Tool.
- High-Resolution for projects big and small (4000 by 4000 pixels).
- Easy-to-follow PDF instructions with pictures.
- Made in my garage with cardboard, ink, sandpaper, and old tools (my wife thought I was going crazy out there).
- Includes four packs of 25 textures. Each with a different theme.
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 142 MB
I love working in Illustrator.
But I HATE adding textures in Illustrator.
Yeah, you know why... Because of this spinning wheel of death! It pops up when I least expect it and totally ruins my flow.
And it always seems to happen when I forget to save my work!
So after a particularly traumatic Illustrator/texture/crash event, I had enough. So I started racking my brains trying to think of a way to solve this problem.
I searched all over the web for different solutions and found one that I loved. I saw a lot of screen printers using it and it just eliminated the whole issue of Illustrator crashing.
So I made the flagship pack and called it Diet Vector Textures. Diet because, you know, the textures are super-light and won’t bloat (or crash) Illustrator.
It includes 15 high-resolution TIFF files that you can easily drop into illustrator and change the color with the click of a button. These files are super-lightweight, guaranteed not to crash Illustrator, and look great in your work.
Here's some cool stuff I love about this pack:
- You can just drop one in and instantly have a tasty texture
- Easily resize and adjust them to control exactly where the effect is applied
- Stack them to make insane textures
- Works great for screen printing or digital work because they're high-resolution (4000 by 4000 pixels)
This pack will become a reliable friend. You can come back to it, again and again, to use in your illustrator projects.
Plus, by combining even two different textures, resizing, and layer you can make millions of unique textures. Not to mention they're 4000x4000 pixels so they work on big projects.
Just check out the Five-Star Reviews we've received so far. This pack is not fancy or hard to use. But it works like a dream.
Grab it now!