Create Engraving Style Vintage Illustrations with This Affinity Brushes Pack
"How in the hell did they do that?"
I've asked myself that about a billion times when looking at vintage illustrations in Illustrator.
Luckily, you don't have to worry about that anymore with the Grave Etcher for Affinity.
We've created 118 realistic engraving brushes for every Affinity illustration situation you can dream of. Be sure to look at the brush previews to see how many diverse brushes we made.
Don't let the name Grave Etcher scare you. These brushes work for all sorts of vintage artwork styles in Affinity.
- 118 Drawing Persona engraving brushes for every situation possible.
- Works great with mouse or tablet (we used mouse and iPad Pro and had a blast).
- Get tasteful engraving effects in Affinity in a few minutes instead of frustrating hours down the rabbit hole.
- Pays for itself easy in just one project.
- Compatible with Affinity Designer
Software: Affinity Designer
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 47.9 MB
Here's an exhaustive list of everything you get in the pack. We tried to include brushes for every type of line work you can dream up.
- 26 short multi-line etching brushes
- 26 medium multi-line etching brushes
- 26 long multi-line etching brushes
- 10 extra short single line etching brushes
- 10 short single line etching brushes
- 10 medium single line etching brushes
- 10 long single line etching brushes
- 1 Affinity Designer file of the preview artwork to get ideas and inspiration.
- 1 easy to follow instruction guide on how to install Affinity vector brushes.
- 1 quick reference brush guide to quickly preview every brush up close.
- Compatible with Affinity Designer
- FREE updates for life.
Start Getting Killer Vintage Engraving Effects in Affinity Today
If you're looking to get an engraved look for a client (or just experiment with a new tool in your workflow) this pack is for you.
It's fun and easy to use. Most importantly it will help you create stunning illustrations in a style that is notoriously hard to create digitally (until now).
Sometimes it helps to see the brushes in action. This video shows us making a whiskey tumbler glass. Notice all the brushes you can choose from!
- ESEric S.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 week agoIssue with resolution of vector brushes.
For some reason, the vector brushes are super soft. No Sharpness to them. Very disappointed and unusable for the project I got them for.
- AFAlison F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat set of vector brushes
Only just started using these but they look great and support were quick to respond when I had a question about best practice when using them. Nice work!
- HFHans F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoThis brush set was exactly
This brush set was exactly what I needed for my vector artwork.
- SShaunI recommend this productRated 4 stars9 months agoWonderful, could use variety in line numbers
Really, really lovely brushes.
The only negative is that they only come in single lines and then sets of four lines, which is mildly annoying if you want a set of three slightly varied lines.
I've just seen Illustrator got an updated version of this called Deep Cuts that actually includes smaller line numbers. Hopefully this can come to Affinity as well.
- ALAdam L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoVery pleased with these.
Very pleased with these. There are lots to explore, with a wide spectrum of uses.