Don't lose a minute of sleep with our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.Learn More
Horrific Halftones for Affinity Designer
Clean and Gritty Brushes for Affinity Designer
Buying Options $19.00
198 Affinity Halftone Brushes Designed for Mouse and Tablets
Good halftone sets are hard to come across. Especially for Affinity.
The main problem is that creating a remarkable halftone pack requires a shockingly large amount of work that most people aren't willing to invest.
To make a great pack, one that suits the needs of just about any situation, you can't just lay out a bunch of dots in Affinity or get a texture and convert it to bitmap.
In the case of a halftone pack, one size does NOT fit all. That's why our Horrific Halftones Affinity brush pack comes with a scary amount of halftones (but well organized so you don't lose your mind).
- 198 Pixel Persona halftone brushes for Affinity
- 99 pressure sensitive halftone brushes including a full range of tints (10%-90%) and standard halftones, rough halftones, lines, and wavy lines.
- 99 standard halftone brushes including a full range of tints (10-90%) and standard halftones, rough halftones, lines, and wavy lines.
- 45°, 60°, and 90° angles for all halftone dots and lines (one horizontal wavy lines).
- Printable PDF brush quick reference sheet.
- Full color, easy-to-follow, PDF instructions for installing the brushes.
- Free updates to the brush pack for life.
Software: Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 283 MB
Example of Pressure Sensitive Brush
Here's exactly what we include in the pack:
Here's why we think you'll love the pack:
- Brushes make it easy to paint halftones into large areas as well as small regions with ease.
- Pressure sensitive halftones make shading your work comfortable and enjoyable with a mouse or tablet.
- Each brush was tested by four designers including the award-winning illustrator Emir Ayouni of Growcase and Forefathers Group (and if no one else was to say anything––I can assure you Emir would tell us if something wasn't up to snuff).
About the Designer
Emir Ayouni is an identity designer, brand strategist & illustrator. Visit his website.