IndustryPress is a set of Photoshop brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century with ease.
Just select the brush and start swiping on your canvas. You'll be amazed how effortless it is to add this engraved line work.
- A set of Photoshop brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century.
- Includes brushes and bonus high-res overlays.
- Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work.
- Easy to use, simply choose your preset and start swiping.
- Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and above
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 78 MB
In 1870 John Rockefeller incorporated Stand Oil Corporation and industry and innovation began to sweep across the nation.
With the rise of capitalism came the unmistakable artwork from the era including: engraved stock certificates, illustrated invoice forms and letterhead with detailed typography
Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work.
IndustryPress works great in Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5 and CS4. The line presets are high resolution and will easily work on large posters for engraving line effects.
Here's everything that you get when you buy IndustryPress:
4 IndustryPress Brushes (easy to download and install)
10 bonus high res grunge overlays for adding distress to your work fast
- JCJack C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEARN BIG $ E-Z!
Surprisingly easy, very effective - I would say it will increase my silver certificate income in a very direct way except that I would be revealing... too much.
- JMJuan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat brush
I loved this brush, it allows me to put very nice textures in my illustrations, maybe I wish it had a little bit of irregular lines so the textures could be a little more dynamic.RCRetroSupply Co.2 years agoHi there! Thank you for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase and that it is giving you good textures! Have an amazing day!
- MCMarco C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWant to go backto the 19th century of American typography? Look no further!!
Do you love the old engraved look, and you don't want to spend days slaving around? Retro Supply has got your back, you'd be saving and effort with this pack! If you're a frequent shopper at retro supply, i'm pretty sure you know Dustin never leaves you hanging on one particular product, he gives you additional assets as well. This pack is no different! I always leave retro supply with happy face knowing I have quality goods. Thank you RSCO!!
- NMNathan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoHundreds of Tiny Lines
You know how it is, you see those tasty engravings from the days of yore and you are filled with an aesthetic lust to reproduce it in your own small way without the burden of years of training, manual labor and getting metal shavings in your coffee. Now thanks to Retro Supply Co. getting that Gustav Dore action doesn't have to be a must-have chore. You just need some Photoshop, a little patience and sufficient gumption to get the job done. Okay so maybe years of training helps, but at least these brushes have Undo, something you can't get so easy in the real world. Even if your own work isn't exactly epic, these brushes and the illustrations found on the site are plenty inspiring and when they're priced at a reasonable cost so you can't really go wrong. You pretty much can scribble on an empty canvas with these brushes and get something interesting.
- DCDon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoA Unique Brush and Texture Set
This set allows you to quickly lay down engraved crosshatched line backgrounds with a light distressed effect. The chief stated use for this is to replicate old 1800s engraved images by adding stock elements, such as buildings or objects, to the background tone. However, there is a lot more you can do with this pack in terms of creating interesting backgrounds and textures for ANY kind of project. The brushes and textures are totally unique here, I've never seen a texture or brush set that looks anything like this. Definitely a valuable resource for anyone using Photoshop!