- 20 vector art brushes including halftone interference patterns, handmade cross hatchers, watercolors, doodle fillers, and ink brushes
- Brush Quik-Reference sheet that includes examples of each brush, the story of the brushes, and tips for using them
- Easy to follow instruction PDF with pictures
- RetroSupply Better-Than-Money-Back Guarantee (don't like the brushes we'll give you your money back)
Want to save money? This pack is part of a 4-pack bundle! Buy the entire bundle here.
A Mixed Bag of Weird and Useful Illustrator Brushes for Illustrators and Designers
2:00 AM on a Sunday night.
I'm working on the latest brush pack for you guys and an old song from high school pops on my Apple Music subscription (It's a Shame About Ray by The Lemonheads).
I started thinking about my high school stuff. My first beater car, doodling in notebooks, going on weekend adventures with my friends Gabe and Melissa.
In that spirit, I decided to make a brush pack a tribute to high school nostalgia.
Here's some of our favorite ways to use the pack:
- Adding textured shading to your illustration work.
- Filling areas with color (like the stripe on the car - used one of the gray art brushes for it and set it to - Multiply in Blending Modes).
- Add distressed textures around the edges of stuff (set the brush to the same color as the background as use conservatively on edges).
Here's everything you get when you buy the pack:
- 20 brushes including halftone interference patterns, hand made cross hatchers, watercolors, doodle fillers, and ink brushes.
- Instructions for installing, using, and tweaking your brushes.
- Our famous RetroSupply Quick Reference Sheet that shows you all the brushes, includes tips for using them, and the story behind the pack.
- Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC and CS6.
Grab the pack today and start bringing fresh strokes and textures to your illustration work!