Vintage Southern California
Palm Canyon Drive is a monoline script inspired by retro matchbook covers, travel postcards, Tikki bars and Hollywood. With a classy yet unpretentious tone Palm Canyon Drive is as comfortable on a Tikki bar matchbook cover as it is on a Hollywood movie poster.
- A monoline script inspired by mid-century Hollywood, California
- Includes all standard alpha-numeric characters, 6 preview images for inspiration, and popular catchwords
- Designed by Amy Hood of Hoodzpah Design Co.
Number of fonts: 1
File Type: OTF versions of all fonts
File Size: 86.8 KB
License Type: Standard version
Foundry: Hoodzpah Design Co.
About the Font
Palm Canyon Drive was designed by Amy Hood, co-founder of Hoodzpah Design Co. in conjunction with RetroSupply Co. Amy Hood's work is a seamless blend of modern and retro design. Hoodzpah Design Co. has worked with all sorts of awesome clients including Google, Matchbox, The History Channel and more.
Get the Trial Version
Enter your email below to get a trial version of Palm Canyon Drive. Trial version is for personal use and does NOT contain punctuation or bonus glyphs.
- AMArt M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySuper cool font
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPalm Canyon Drive = GREAT
Great Type Face. Already using it on a project.
- SBSpencer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful Font
I love this font. So versatile and I always find myself using it in a variety of a projects and styles!
- ABArpit B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Service
Easy and convenient option. Good customer service as well.
- BTByron T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPalm Canyon Drive
As a graphic designer I chose this font for my business logo. I live in Southern Cali so it was only right. This font also has the dopest and the most glyphs I’ve seen come with a font in awhile. This actually my second time buying the font. I bought in 2018 and now in 2020 after losing my other computer and email. Definitely a font you want on deck.