More of that vintage paper you love.
Introducing Paper Boy Volume 2, a collection of packaging paper textures– everything from fast food wrappers to postage boxes and manila envelopes.
Made for the professional creative. these paper textures let you illustrate in Clip Studio Paint, and, like magic, your work will take on the look of vintage packaging!
These aren't just JPGs you overlay on your work — they're carefully crafted templates with nuanced texture and aging.
And the best part? The template does almost all the work! Seriously, if you can adjust a few sliders in Clip Studio Paint, you can get these effects.
This brings me to another great thing about this pack. Control the intensity of the paper, the ink, and the textures with ease. So you can make the effect as intense or subtle as you wish.
Plus, your art is separated from the effects, so you can quickly try your art out on any of the eight paper textures or turn the textures off completely!
What You Get
This effect is one of the most straightforward packs we've ever produced. Just download the paper textures, browse the simple instructions (less than 100 words), and you're off!
Instant Download. As soon as you complete your purchase, your product is added to your RetroSupply Account area, and we will email you a link to download the product immediately.
8 high-resolution packaging paper textures. Designed to make your final art look like the original source material, non-destructively.
Software: Clip Studio Paint
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 8 gb of RAM or higher
Storage: 51.9 MB
- KJKevin J.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat pack
I am new to photoshop and am still learning how to get around. I'm glad this pack was easy to install and use. I really like it and will grab more from you guys!
- DSDAVID S.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Damaged Paper Textures for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoA valuable asset to my ever-expanding arsenal of vintage Retro Supply products.
Paperboy is the go too paper for any retro/vintage project work – I currently flit between all three and the choice of adjustments on paper texture and intensity is nice on various project work. I’ve been a big supporter of Retro Supply products over the years and I don’t see that diminishing any time soon! - Products such as ColourLab and Phantom Paper equally have lots to offer for someone like myself who has a passion for anything slightly “retro”, by design. I am extremely grateful that there are individuals out there who create assets that make my own creative process so much easier – thank you and long may you live.
- CCChristopher C.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Damaged Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoPaper Textures
These paper textures are super rad!
- MLMichael L.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Damaged Paper Textures for PhotoshopI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPaper textures
great product , very useful.RCRetroSupply Co.1 month ago
Thank you for taking time to review Paper Boy. We’re glad you enjoy it and find it useful.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- MSMarco S.Verified BuyerReviewingPaper Boy Packaging Paper Textures for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoExcellent paper!!
Love this paper! Great textures, great look and easy to work on! So much you can do with all the variations of tones! Anyone’s work will be enhanced with this paper!!! I’m buying all of them!RCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
Thank you for your purchase of Paper Boy Vol. 2! We're happy you enjoy your purchase and are grateful for your thoughtful feedback.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team