Create Authentic Halftone and Textured Ink Overlays with One Click!
Get All The Most Popular Atomic Age Print Effects in One Powerful PSD FIle
- The Atomic Age Print Kit makes it easy to add authentic halftone and textured ink overlays to your designs
- Easy to use. Just place your work in the file and Save
- Inky black halftones and make your work look like it was printed on fresh news print
- Get ink soaked textures that overlay your halftone work
- Get rough edge bleeds just like the old presses
- 100% non-destructive. Make changes to textures, bleeds and aging on the fly
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 666 MB
If you ask me, print design became awesome in the Atomic Age. Deep black halftones were printed on top of a single spot color. This results are some of the most memorable print work of the 20th century.
The Atomic Print Pack lets you harness this era. This professionally produced Smart PSD makes it easy to create this effect. Just paste your black design work on one layer (clearly marked in the file) and your color background on another. Save the file and like magic you have the effects you see above.
Here's some of the notable featured of the Atomic Print Pack:
• Get rich, inky black halftones like fresh news print.
• Get ink soaked textures that overlay your halftone work for a breathtaking effect.
• Get rough edge bleeds just like the old presses.
• Newsprint background color can easily be changed.
• 100% non-destructive. Make changes to textures, bleeds and aging on the fly.
• Never leave the comfort of one Smart PSD file!
Plus, when you buy now you'll get 2 FREE bonuses:
Bonus #1 - Atomic Age Refill Pack ($7 value - yours free)
A collection of 7 additional textures you can drop into the Atomic Print Pack. Increase your customization options with ease.
Bonus #2 - 7 Atomic Halftone Brushes ($7 value - yours free - preloaded for your convenience)
7 high-resolution halftone brushes (average size is 1200 pixel radius) that make it easy to add halftone textures to your work even if you're not using the Atomic Age Print Pack. Halftone textures were taken from large areas of gray in vintage newspapers.
In addition to these 2 bonuses you'll also get a discount of the price. Buy it now and get it for just $19.
P.S. Remember, when you buy now you get the Atomic Print Pack plus the 2 bonuses at the low price of just $19!
See a quick video demo below: