- Four time-saving guides to help you bring mid-century American design inspiration into your work.
- Get The Mid-Century Color Catalog today and then we'll send you a new guide each week for the next 3 weeks at no additional charge!
- Guides include useful extras like color swatches, links to free fonts, and more.
- Easy-to-read guides are perfect for flipping open randomly and finding fresh ideas, color palettes, fonts, layout ideas and more.
- New subscription model. Get a new guide each week for 3 weeks (4 packs total)
- Made by digging through real vintage catalogs, retro products bought from estate sales and eBay, forums, and more. 12+ hours invested in each pack.
- Only 200 spots available (due to discounted Early Bird pricing). Once spots are filled we'll close the deal. Update: We have 31 spots left.
I love mid-century design. No surprise, right?
But finding ideas and inspiration is a time-consuming pain in the butt.
Why? Because you have to look all over the place for this stuff. Yeah, sometimes it's fun but it ends up turning into a black hole of searching.
Next thing you know you've been looking for ideas for 2 hours.
Then it's time for lunch and half your day is gone.
We've been creating retro-inspired goods for designers four years now. During that time we've built a stockpile of retro inspiration. We literally have Dropbox files overflowing with ideas so we're never at a loss.
You Asked and We Listened (Finally)
After getting hundreds of emails over the years it finally occurred to us that we should package this stuff up for our customers.
So we created a 4-week subscription pack and called it The Mid-Century Throwback Pack.
It includes four handy PDF guides that you can easily pull ideas from for your illustration and design work. These PDF's come with useful extras like color swatches, free font downloads, layout cheat sheets, and more.
These guides are super-easy to use, guaranteed to save you time, and make your work look great.
Here's some cool stuff I love about this pack:
- You can flip through the packs fast, grab an idea, and be on your way.
- Use the bonus extras like color swatches, free fonts, layout cheat sheets to work even faster.
- Combine ideas from different guides to build your own unique work.
- A perfect inspiration time-saver for illustrators and designers alike.
Here's exactly what you get when you buy the pack today
Four Mid-Century American Design Guides
Every week for the next 4 weeks you'll receive a new mid-century design guide. Each one focusing on a different aspect of mid-century design. Guides you'll receive include The Mid-Century Color Catalog, The Mid-Century Font Guide, Styles & Trends of Mid-Century America, and one more (we're still deciding what the final one will be).
Value Added Bonus with Each Pack
With each pack, you receive we'll also be sending you a value-added bonus. What's a value-added bonus you ask? It's a unique digital item that enhances the value of the guide you receive each week.
For example, when you buy today you'll instantly receive the Mid-Century Color Catalog. The value-added bonus is 25 sets of color swatches for Photoshop and Illustrator (so you don't have to manually add the color swatches from the guide).
These packs are being offered at an Early Bird price to our very best customers. So we're only making 200 packs available at this special price. That means you'll get this at least 6 weeks before the general public. Plus, you get that Early Bird discount!
A New Pack Each Week
Getting fun and useful stuff in your inbox is cool. Plus, when you receive guides like this delivered over time it's like a boost of super-condensed inspiration each week. In fact, from previous customers that have received our subscription packs have told us this was one of the most useful parts about buying the packs.
A New Way of Delivering Packs
You pay one time. Then each week for the next 4 weeks we'll send you a new Mid-Century Throwback Pack guide. One pack today, then one pack each week after that.
A Friendly Heads Up
These packs have been selling like crazy. Probably because they're insanely useful, the price is stupid low, and you get a surprise in your inbox each week.
There are 200 packs available and if the last pack is any indication this will sell out FAST. My guess would be within 6-12 hours max.
Some customers were frustrated that the deal sold out so quick. So I wanted to give you a good amount of warning.
If you want to get a new pack delivered each week (plus, bonuses) then grab the pack NOW. I'm not trying to create buzz here - this happened last time and I just want to make sure people aren't upset or surprised when it's gone.
Thanks for supporting the shop!