I love mid-century design. No surprise, right?
But finding ideas and inspiration is a time-consuming pain in the butt.
Why? Because you have to look all over the place for this stuff. Yeah, sometimes it's fun but it ends up turning into a black hole of searching.
Next thing you know you've been looking for ideas for 2 hours.
Then it's time for lunch and half your day is gone.
We've been creating retro-inspired goods for designers four years now. During that time we've built a stockpile of retro inspiration. We literally have Dropbox files overflowing with ideas so we're never at a loss.
- Four time-saving guides to help you bring mid-century American design inspiration into your work.
- Guides include useful extras like color swatches (for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Procreate), links to free fonts, and more.
- Easy-to-read guides are perfect for flipping open randomly and finding fresh ideas, color palettes, fonts, layout ideas and more.
- Made by digging through real vintage catalogs, retro products bought from estate sales and eBay, forums, and more. 12+ hours invested in each pack.
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 29.9 MB
You Asked and We Listened (Finally)
After getting hundreds of emails over the years it finally occurred to us that we should package this stuff up for our customers.
So we created a pack and called it The Mid-Century Throwback Pack.
It includes four handy PDF guides that you can easily pull ideas from for your illustration and design work. These PDF's come with useful extras like color swatches, free font downloads, layout cheat sheets, and more.
These guides are super-easy to use, guaranteed to save you time, and make your work look great.
Here's some cool stuff I love about this pack:
- You can flip through the packs fast, grab an idea, and be on your way.
- Use the bonus extras like color swatches, free fonts, layout cheat sheets to work even faster.
- Combine ideas from different guides to build your own unique work.
- A perfect inspiration time-saver for illustrators and designers alike.
Here's exactly what you get when you buy the pack today
Four Mid-Century American Design Guides
You'll receive four mid-century design guide, each one focusing on a different aspect of mid-century design. Guides you'll receive include The Mid-Century Color Catalog, The Mid-Century Font Book, Styles & Trends of Mid-Century America, and Quotes from Mid-Century Designers. You'll also receive a bonus tip guide!
Value Added Bonus with Each Pack
With each pack, you receive we'll also be sending you a value-added bonus. What's a value-added bonus you ask? It's a unique digital item that enhances the value of the guide you receive each week.
For example, the Mid-Century Color Catalog comes with 25 sets of color swatches for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Procreate (so you don't have to manually add the color swatches from the guide).
A Friendly Heads Up
If you want to get these packs (plus, bonuses) then grab the pack NOW. I'm not trying to create buzz here - this happened last time and I just want to make sure people aren't upset or surprised when it's gone.
Thanks for supporting the shop!