Give your illustrations realistic woodcut, block print, and linocut effects
With this collection of 32 woodcut brushes for Adobe Illustrator and 24 ink texture brushes for adding finishing touches in Photoshop.
- 32 woodcut brushes for Adobe Illustrator with tons of lengths and thicknesses to choose from.
- 24 subtle ink brushes for finishing touches in Adobe Photoshop (so your illustrations look 100% authentic).
- Dead simple installation instructions and Woodcut Quick Reference Guide.
Software: Adobe Illustrator
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 30.8 MB
Save 42% on this and every Illustrator brush pack we've ever made (620+ brushes) with our I Want All the Illustrator Brushes Bundle.
I used to play guitar in a band called The Reds. We made our own gig posters and I always wanted to create a poster with a classic woodcut look (think classic blues block print posters that you can buy places like blues festivals).
The problem was that I didn't have the time or skill to made a woodcut poster for a show. That's where The Woodcut Brush Kit comes in.
Whether you're creating gig posters or just want to create some cool looking woodcut illustrations this set of brushes makes it easy.
Here's our simple three step recipe for creating great looking woodcut work with the pack:
- Create your design. You can create everything from scratch or use this sweet font pack and stock illustrations.
- Apply The Woodcut Brush Kit to your line work. Experiment with brush size and thickness (we've organized the brushes so the higher the number the longer the stroke).
- Bring your final artwork into Photoshop and add some subtle ink textures with the included Subtle Ink Brushes (optional).
Buy The Woodcut Brush Kit now for just $19. The kit will more than pay for itself on your first project.
- PMPhilippe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGood but missing something
I really like the brushes and the PS textures. I am using these as lino cut imitation. But I am missing something like an ink color application action or texture and a brush for sprinkles which the relief print leaves behind. Printing dirt.Was this helpful?
- MPMáté P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoA very great brush set!
I can't say nothing bad about it! Basically it's better than I have expected! Great job!Was this helpful?
- ANAllysia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoPerfect!
This is such a great set of brushes. They work really well with trying to get an authentic relief cut mark. The ink brushes are great with distressing my images giving it a nice retro feel. Thank you!Was this helpful?
- KSKerry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoWoodcut Brush Kit
Really love these brushes! Thanks!Was this helpful?
- DODawn O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat Brushes!
Love these brushes! Gave my work an authentic woodcut look without too much effort on my part. Very easy to use, and a real time saver!Was this helpful?