Don't lose a minute of sleep with our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.Learn More
TransferTone | Dry Transfer Patterns for Adobe Illustrator
Dry Transfer Patterns and Tints for Illustrator
Buying Options $19.00Buy now, download later • Easy install on your device
Dry Transfer Patterns, No Wrist Injuries
TransferTone is our tribute to the mesmerizing world of rub-on products. We researched dozens of patterns and tints sold back in the 1970s and 1980s and made patterns inspired by the era. Totally tubular, right?
- Amazing pattern swatches for Adobe Illustrator inspired by dry transfer patterns of the 1970s and 1980s.
- 85 seamless tints and patterns.
- No talent needed... just load the patterns and go crazy.
- Printable reference chart to hang on your wall.
- Righteous easy-to-follow instructions.
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS6 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 188 MB
Before computers and graphic design software dry transfer (also called rub-ons) was a favorite way of adding unique patterns and tints into designs.
Companies like Action Transfers and Peter Pan Playthings provided type, patterns, and decals on laminate sheets with a protective gummed tissue sheet on top. By pressing the sheet against a surface and using a ballpoint pen or pencil, you could transfer the art onto paper.
The results were pretty wicked (even though your wrist would hurt like crazy from rubbing). But with the rise of desktop publishing, dry transfers went out of style in place of "the lazy man's method" of just using a computer.
Now you can experience the look of dry transfers in your work - without wrist injuries or the astronomical prices (each sheet cost around $30 adjusted for inflation).
- Pattern swatches for Procreate inspired by dry transfers of the 1970s and 1980s.
- 85 diverse swatches including white noise, netting, mazes, halftones, wonky grids and 80 more!
- 85 standard Procreate brushes.
- 85 pressure sensitive Procreate brushes.
- Printable reference sheets you can decorate the walls of your workspace with to let everyone know dry transfer ain't dead!
- Easy-to-follow instructions. No talent required!
- Tested to death to make sure there's no seams or hairlines. These brushes are perfect.
- Add unique textures and depth to your work that will look awesome and make people do a double take.
- Not just for 1970s and 1980s effects. Spice up any type of illustration or design work!