- 12 stunning vintage logo mock-ups with professionally photographed and processed surfaces
- High resolution images were taken with a tripod and low shutter speed to insure crisp, clean details
- Uses smart objects. Just double click the smart object, paste your design and save
- Great for professionally displaying a realistic representation of your logo for your website or to print to show clients
Has anyone else noticed that all logo mock-ups look the same? That's about to change.
Blow your clients away with these 12 stunning vintage logo mock-ups. Spend more time crafting your designs. Display them quickly and easily with these mock-ups. It's as simple as pasting your image into a layer.
A lot of time went into creating this mock-up collection. Hundreds of photos were taken across Palo Alto, California. Exploring alley ways, the oldest parts of the city and parks we collected the best textures.
Photographs were taken with the highly rated Sigma 18-35mm lens. Images were taken with a tripod and low shutter speed to ensure crisp pictures with minimum artifacts and grain.
Bottom line: we put our hearts into this to give you something awesome.
Watch the video demo here below
WHAT MAKES THIS SPECIAL:
We've carefully crafted each photo to retain the cracks, distress and age. Simple place your logo in the file and it will take on the distressed style of the photo. You can't get a mock-up to look more realisitic!
Here's what you get in this mock-up kit:
- 12 Professionally photographed and processed surfaces.
- Your logo taken on the appearance on the texture.
- Each photo was taken with tripod and low shutter speed for crisp detail and minimum artifacts.
- Each surface has been broken into layers, allowing you to place your design beneath the texture.
- Uses smart objects. Just double click the smart object, paste your design and save. That's it!
- All images are high resolution (3000 x 2000 pixels). So you can use them as hero images on your site or print them to show clients.
This pack is compatible with Photoshop CS4 and above.