What Happened to Tinplated Toys?
In 1919, Louis Marx and Company began manufacturing eye-catching tinplated toys. Within a few years the bedrooms of American boys were filled with cowboys, race cars, trains, and sports figures.
Then towards the end of the 1950s, these toys mysteriously vanished.
Bring back that special nostalgia to your designs with Firebox.
Here's what you'll get as soon as you purchase:
- The FireBox Slab Serif in OTF file format (the best format in the world)
- Full European language support
- Complete alpha-numeric characters
- That sweet, sweet surge of dopamine that happens when you buy something neat
- Happiness forever. Okay, you won't really get that. It doesn't exist ¯(ツ)/¯
Number of fonts: 1
File Type: OTF
File Size: 16.4 KB
License Type: Standard version
Foundry: RetroSupply Co.