Don't lose a minute of sleep with our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.Learn More
Parts and Labor Font Family
Buying Options $39.00
Get a Hardworking Professionally Made Layered Type System (at a Price a Design Student Can Afford)
If you're a font junkie like me, you're probably on a never-ending search for the perfect layered font.
Layered fonts have been used in hand printed work for over a century. Using multi-colored text, two or more cuts would be printed on top of each other to create eye-catching headlines, signs, and posters.
The Parts and Labor font family pays tribute to this traditional printing style.
Any designer worth their salt will tell you that well-crafted fonts are an investment NOT an expense. Fonts like this regularly go for $100 or more. I've spent as much as $200 for a layered type family.
What we love about Parts and Labor
- Layered 3D font family makes it easy to create stunning custom typography.
- Includes four fonts display, 3D, shade, and shadow so you can bend it to your will.
- Lots of bonus glyphs and stylistic alternatives to add custom touches fast.
- [Bonus] Free Parts and Labor Illustrator action will make any font 3D in seven seconds (valued at $17 - yours FREE).
Number of fonts: 4
File Type: OTF versions of all fonts
File Size: 6.41 MB
License Type: Standard version
Foundry: Joe Andrus
What you get when you buy
- Parts and Labor Font Family (Display, 3D, Shade, and Shadow)
- Parts and Labor 3D type Illustrator action
- English language support (European language support on its way)
- Free font and action updates for life.
About the Designer
Joe Andrus is designer, illustrator, and art director based out of Ontario, Canada. Joe has worked for snow and skate magazines, spent three years working as an art direction at a creative ad agency, and has run a successful studio for the past two years.
In addition to type design and screen printing Joe has worked with clients like Patagonia Outdoor Clothing.
Joe built Parts and Labor in Illustrator and then moved to Glyphs for fine-tuning and font conversion. The entire font family was built on large amounts of espresso pulled from his Bezzera BZ10.
Bonus: Try out the standard version of Parts and Labor FREE. If you love it be sure to buy the commercial license with all 4 weights and the bonus 3D Illustrator action!
Download Parts and Labor standard weight FREE