Here's how to give your images a 1950's style illustrated effect in Photoshop
This illustrated photograph style is common in 1950's advertising. Characterized by high-contrast colors, a granular texture on the image, subtle halftones and print flecks.
The way to do this used to be by using a variety of brushes and filter manually.
By combing filters, blending modes and brushes you can build up a really authentic illustrated photograph style. The only problem is that this can take hours.
Plus, there's no guarantee that it will even work.
The RetroSupply Photo-Baker Makes It Easy
The RetroSupply Photo-Baker is a single customizable action that you can use to give your images that classic illustrated photo look.
- Easily give your images an authentic 1950's illustrated photograph style
- 1 Photoshop action that helps you quickly create an illustration style photo
- 100% non-destructive and 100% customizable
- Comes with easy to understand instructions
- BONUS: 2 FREE Brushes from the Subtle Retro Print Texture Collection
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and above
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 1.33 MB
Here's what's included in the RetroSupply Photo-Baker Kit:
- 1 easy to use action that will help you create an illustration style photo fast.
- Bonus Freebie: 2 new brushes from the Subtle Retro Print Texture Collection.
- Easy to understand instructions.
- Coming Soon: Premium Photo-Toaster video tutorials
Don't wait. Grab the kit today!
Simply click Play on the action and the Photo-Toaster will guide you through a series of pop-up sliders. The result is a great looking illustrated style image.
Things not looking quite how you want? No problem. Everything is non-destructive and 100% customizable. Just adjust blending modes, opacity and double click on effects. Tweak to your hearts content.
Watch the Demo Video Below