A Library of 21 Seamless High-Resolution Paper Textures That Simulate the Look of Real Ink
Phantom Paper is a diverse library of 21 high-definition, truly seamless paper textures that work like magic. Easily make your work look like it's printed, painted, or drawn on real paper.
What makes Phantom Paper different than other products?
An exclusive library, not a huge download. Download only what you need and save time and space or download everything with one click — you choose!
- Truly seamless. High-resolution paper textures (300 DPI) with well-hidden seams so your textures work on any size project.
- Easy to adjust. Textures include a base layer and a highlight. This creates the illusion of true depth and paper grain texture.
- Massive variety. No repeats or useless paper textures. Here are the diverse paper textures we've included: butcher paper, classic comic, cold press, construction paper, eggshell, gouache paper, hot press, kraftboard, laid paper, mummy paper, newsprint, onionskin paper, paper bag, Pea-Chee folder, rag paper, rice paper, seed notebook, speckled kraft paper, trade rag, and uncoated matchbook.
- Degrading PNGs. Add authentic touches with drag-and-drop PNGs that blend perfectly, including creases, oxidation, creases, water stains, and more.
Each paper texture has its own unique qualities, making it flexible whether you need to add a touch of analog goodness or rich depth and texture. Our two-layer system gives you fine-grain control over the intensity and shadow of the paper.
Plus, you can easily resize textures to any size, adjust blending modes, and convert to greyscale for your own unique look and feel.
Software: Procreate 5.0 or higher
Hardware: iPad and Apple Pencil
Download: 30-50MB (varies by paper texture)
When I was eight years old my dad showed me a trick called the Haunted Hanky.
The magician puts a handkerchief on the table, whispers some secret incantations, and slooowwly the handkerchief begins to dance and move on the table.
That was the beginning of a lifelong love of magic. So when we were working on this paper texture pack there was a point where we demoed the Laid Paper on a piece of art and the effect looked like pure magic.
These paper textures will give you the same thrill as one of those magic tricks your uncle would show you when you were a kid. So we thought it was only fitting to design the pack to look like a beginning magician's guidebook.
Grab the pack, add some vintage magic to your work, and impress your friends!
- GCGustavo C.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper Vol. 01 for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Excellent instructionsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoIncreíbles resultados
Increíbles resultados muy contento con mi compra
- NJNyah J.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper Vol. 02 for ProcreateI recommend this productProduct Standouts Authentic, Great Quality, Value for Money, Excellent instructions, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEverything I hoped for after Vol. 1
I had been waiting for this for a while ever since I got Vol. 1! I’ve used lots of brans for procreate paper before (I probably have way too much), but I haven’t found anything that quite beats the customizability of RSCO. I’m especially a fan for the ink fade setting. Also, the perfectly imperfect paper splotches and add-ins are the ultimate cherry on top, and they’re part of the reason I came back again for Vol. 2. They work great for multiple kinds of brushes. Hoping for Vol. 3! In the meantime, I’ll be putting these papers to good use.RCRetroSupply Co.2 months ago
Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to write a review of Phantom Paper vol. 2 (and a little nod to vol. 1 as well!) We're so happy to know that you liked vol. 1 enough to try the second volume. We hope to maintain your expectations when we release another paper pack.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- WRWes R.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper Vol. 01 for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this product
I love the vintage feeling I can achieve with this pack. Super fun to use, and I’ve just scratched the surface. Retro supply is my go to for procreate packs.RCRetroSupply Co.2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase of Phantom Paper! We're happy to have your continued support.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- TSTHERESA S.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper Vol. 01 for PhotoshopI recommend this productProduct Standouts Ease of use, Fast results, Excellent instructions, Value for MoneyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSeeing is Believing
Illustrating with cut-paper has always been my thing but now I'm diving more into digital and exploring other styles to add to my portfolio -- I have a huge library of real paper -- handmade and full of textures and colors but it's been rather time consuming to try to utilize them on the computer to duplicate what I already did well in analog and so I'm so glad I gave this a try to make my life easier. Here I just tried to age it a bit and put my coffee cup on it to see how it would look! This purchase came right after I tried my first -- Woodland Wonderland! Love it all!RCRetroSupply Co.3 months ago
Thank you for your continued support and your detailed review of Phantom Paper. One of our goals is to make your job as a creative easier so you can spend more time working on the things only you can do. We're happy to know we could do that for you.
-The RetroSupply Co. Team
- BPBrent P.Verified BuyerReviewingPhantom Paper Vol. 02 for ProcreateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat Product for vintage vibes.
The paper pack was really fun to work with. with a few tweaks on photoshop I’m able to make flyers that look old, worn, and look like it was printed on different paper stock. I chose paper that reminded me of the thin, brown hued sketch paper that would always be available in grade school classrooms for a recent project. The distressed effects that are included come in handy for giving flyers I make the raw, worn, and gritty texture that finalize my designs, and change it from a sterile digital object to an organic feeling print that looks like it’s weather worn from being stapled to a wall or telephone pole. Totally worth the entry fee!