RetroSupply Video Tutorial Creator
We’re RetroSupply, the internet’s leading seller of high-quality tools for leading creative platforms. We provide the best retro brushes, textures, templates, and actions to professionals & amateurs alike.
We’re creating a series of video tutorials, approximately 3 minutes in length apiece, to show customers how they can get the most out of their purchases.
You’ll be creating & narrating a video & thumbnail for us to share on social media & YouTube, as well as sending to customers who have recently purchased our relevant products.
For a good example of what we’re looking for, take a look at the video attached to this tutorial.
We’re looking for people who are good at:
- Procreate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity, Clip Studio Paint or other image editing software that works with RetroSupply products.
- Screen recording software
- Intermediate drawing or design skills or better
- Creating video tutorial scripts to help people with our tools
- Narrating a screen recording to describe their process
Send a portfolio of your past work to us and we’ll determine if you’re a good fit.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Professional webcam (*not* built-in on your monitor or laptop) – you can use Continuity Camera if you own a supported iPhone & Mac.
- Screen recording software (we like Screenflow or Claquette, but use whatever works for you)
- Image editing software, such as Camtasia, Acorn, or Pixelmator.
- A podcasting microphone + stand/tripod
iPad tutorials equipment
If you’re recording tutorials for Procreate or other iPad apps, we also require
- An iPad that is compatible with Apple Pencil
- An Apple Pencil
- A second webcam to aim at the iPad
- A tripod for the webcam
What we’ll give you
- Access to our tools for the platform(s) you’re recording for
- Access to a channel in RetroSupply’s Slack for asking questions & coordinating with the team
- A description of each tool, as well as unique features to that tool that we want to express to new customers
Introduce yourself and send a portfolio of your past work to us and we’ll determine if you’re a good fit.
If we’re interested in moving forward, we’ll give you a first paid project, and hire you on a contract basis thereafter. We’re paying $200 per finished video & thumbnail.
Please note that the creation of these video tutorials is a freelance opportunity and not an offer of employment with RetroSupply. As an independent contractor, you'll be responsible for your own tools and time management while delivering high-quality content for our brand.