Don't lose a minute of sleep with our Better Than Money Back Guarantee.Learn More
IndustryPress for Affinity Designer
Authentic Engraving Brushes for Affinity Designer
Buying Options $15.00
LATE 19TH-CENTURY ENGRAVING MADE EASY
Get intricate late 19th century line work in seconds with this fun and easy-to-use set of engraving brushes.
- A set of Affinity brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century
- Includes brushes, high-res overlays, and an organized instruction guide
- Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work
- Easy to use, simply choose your brush and start painting
Software: Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo
Hardware: 2.4ghz processor or higher
Memory: 16gb RAM or higher
Storage: 81.7 MB
In 1870 John Rockefeller incorporated Stand Oil Corporation and industry and innovation began to sweep across the nation.
With the rise of capitalism came the unmistakable artwork from the era including: engraved stock certificates, illustrated invoice forms and letterhead with detailed typography
IndustryPress is a set of Affinity brushes that allow you to get intricate engraved line work from the late 19th century with ease.
Just select the brush and start painting on your canvas. You'll be amazed how effortless it is to add this engraved line work.
Great for creating convincing 1870s engraving inspired design or for adding line and crosshatching to shade your work.
Here's everything that you get when you buy IndustryPress:
4 IndustryPress Affinity brushes (raster brushes)
- 4 Pressure sensitive Affinity brushes (raster brushes)
10 bonus high res grunge overlays for adding distress to your work fast
1 page easy to follow installation instruction guide
All files well organized and named in proper folders
Check out this quick product tour video to learn how IndustryPress was made and how easy it is to use.